Elsa teaches Architecture

The crowd was buzzing in excitement. Shouts and cheers were heard from all directions. The air was thick with players and onlookers' anticipation. 

The riders exchanged fierce looks of determination with one another. A few
had wicked smiles on their face.

Hearts beat rapidly, adrenaline surging through their veins.

Quirks were buzzing beneath players' skin, impatiently waiting for the buzzer to let loose.

"Ready?!" Midnight questioned, raising her whip high in the air.

Gon closed his eyes, taking a deep breath in and out. "Let's do this."

"GO!!" The air horn blared and midnight brought her whip down.

Contestants started dashing after one another.

"YOUR DEAD MEAT!!" Bakugo raged, his team running towards The Hunters to get the million point headband.

Gons team dashed away. Todoroki tried to freeze Turn Up the Boom, but they were too quick. Gon was super confused, "HOW AM I DEAD?!!"

Killua couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" Gon looked down at Killua who was in front of him as the head of the horse.

Killua let out a small laugh with a smile. "Oh, nothing." He then kicked a lightning arc at an approaching team, successfully halting them.

"DON'T IGNORE ME, SHORTY!!" Bakugo screamed, angrily hitting Kirishima's head with his fist as they charged straight at The Hunters.

Killua winced, seeing Kirishima get hit. "Your friends have to put up with that? Yikes."

Kirishima knew this was going to be a long day.

"THESE EXTRAS ARENT MY FRIENDS!!" Bakugo denied and stopped hitting Kirishima.

Killua scoffed, "That's even sadder." Bakugo made a noise of offense. Killua then told his team, "Let's pick up the pace."

Todoroki and Izuku started running faster, dodging quite a few long-range attacks. After a while, a few of the teams chasing them started fighting each other. "I think here would be good," Todoroki said slowing down slightly.

"Are you sure that the plan would work here? We're still being surrounded by a few teams," Izuku sweated nervously and stopped running.

Turn up the boom was quickly approaching from behind. Team Cool pokemon was making their way over to The Hunters after snatching Team Mutants' headband. Momo felt bad for stealing from Tsu and Shoji but knew that she needed to do so if she wanted to move on to the next phase.

Killua kept an eye on the incoming teams as he answered Izuku's question. "Even more reason to do it now,"

Todoroki raised his right foot, readying his next big move which he learned from Elsa. "Everyone stay still."

A chime suddenly played in Gon and Killua's head. Card spotted. The headband worth 750 points.

Gon quickly reached back to Todoroki, shoving his hand in his face. "WAIT!"

Todoroki licked Gon's hand, making him shout in disgust and take the hand off his face. Todoroki then slowly put his right foot down, not doing his big ice move, "Why did you slap me? There are people cornering us in. There's no time to waste."

"Give us a sec." Gon said, pulling his hand back.

"What? No-" Todoroki tried to stop him, but Gon didn't listen.

Gon quickly looked for the glowing headband they needed. He spotted it and tapped Killua's shoulder, pointing to team Stronghold which had Tetestutestu as the leader.