Don't ask. Just enjoy.

It was the Monday morning before school and was the day when the students would be heading back to school after the small break because of the USJ incident.

Bisky came to the weekly faculty meeting that morning to introduce herself to the team and get caught up with everything that has happened.

"Now that everyone's here, I can start the introduction," Nedzu said, motioning to Bisky who sat in a comfy chair next to midnight and Snipe. "This is Bisky Kruger. She is going to help teach class 1A's foundational hero studies along with Allmight since she is more experienced as a teacher and could fill in when Allmight can't make it to class.

"Good morning." Bisky said where others responded with another 'good morning.'

Allmight felt as if he was being treated like a kid teacher who needs another person to help him run his class. Even though he didn't like the fact that Nedzu was doing this, he was grateful anyway. Being in class too long sucked and drained his quirk fast. He would rather have a bit more flexibility, so he could do hero work on the streets and teach class. Not having to do lectures where he didn't know half of what he was talking about was greatly appreciated.

"How did you end up defeating that Nomu?" Snipe asked curiously. He saw the damage that thing did to Aizawa and was curious as to how she managed to take him down when he couldn't.

"I messed up his brain. I ripped it out, stabbed it, and punched it a few times. It was clearly one of its weak points considering it was showing outside and not protected by a skull or any skin for that matter. I don't know if the league tried to make it that way or if it was a flaw." Bisky said simply.

"Aggressive much?" Midnight was a little grossed out at the image in her head of Bisky ripping that things brain out.

'Girl you have no idea what I have done.' Bisky thought giving her a lopsided smile. She got the job done and that's what matters.

Allmight thought back to what the Nomu looked like. He would have tried to punch it into oblivion. He didn't even try to scan it for weak points.

The faculty didn't realize it was a weak point when going over its reports and looking at its pictures. They would have figured it was as tough as his body.

"Knock knock?" Someone opened the door to the room and closed it behind them.

"Tsukauchi. Perfect timing!" Nedzu smiled, welcoming him inside.

"Oh hey, Bisky." Tsukauchi was surprised to see her there. "Are you working here now?" He asked.

"Sure am. First day too." She answered.

Tsukauchi remembered Allmight telling him how she started helping him with one for all and gave him techniques that should help him keep his time limit from decreasing.

He was curious about her powers and the fact that Allmight told her about One For All that fast, so he searched up her records. He had looked through all the databases he could but basically came up empty. The only things he found were a quirk registration form which was put into the database a few months ago and information you would find on an ID like name, birth date, address etc. There were no records of traffic tickets, old addresses, past jobs, any school registrations from when she was a kid, parents, or logs that she had her ID redone from the first time she ever got one up until now. If you don't count her identity papers that could have been hacked into the system, it's like she never existed up until she submitted a quirk form a few months ago.

Tsukauchi brushed away his thoughts and continues with his explanation on what was happening in their investigation.

Bisky listened to his words carefully. Where did she hear the name Kurogiri?