Chop Chop

Izuku had no idea how to repay the kindness of the three. He was going to pay attention, practice constantly and do his best on the lessons, but he felt like he should do more than that.

It wasn't until they were President mics, English class, that Izuku finally had a clue on what to do. It was quite odd how he found out. For some reason, during class, Gon constantly either looked confused, tired, brain dead or had steam seeping out of his ears... For some reason.

When he had offered to tutor Gon, he was more than ecstatic.

"Yes! I thought for sure I was going to fail! I don't even understand half of the words Aizawas saying in general." Gon sighed in repeat, scratching his cheek.

"Really?" Izuku wondered, not understanding the boy's lack of understanding.

"Yeah, it's like in the class where we study ourselves and how quirks affect something...something. Anyway, whats a brain cell?" Killua was done with him. That was it. This was the end. He was going to smash his head into the wall and stay there. His hope of gon actually learning something was less than the probability of Hisoka leaving them alone on his free will.

"We can all study before we train. It will be a good reward for the hard work done." Izuku offered, knowing that Gon would think of the exercise afterward more like a reward more than anything.

"That sounds good to me. By the way, bisky wants you to keep on practicing control on your own for 30 mins three times a day. We will also train together around every other day starting today. The rest of your health is for you to keep track of.

'Wow. They're doing almost the opposite of the American Dream Plan that Allmight gave me. That schedule was ruthless, while the new one was more laid back.' Izuku thought to himself.

In reality, Bisky had said an hour at a time and four times a day, but killua knew that would be a bit much for him especially if he is doing it alone. He also wouldn't have time to do anything else like rest. Unlike at greed Island, Izuku has responsibilities like school. They don't want him to accidentally break his bones when he is practicing solo.

Allmight on the other hand, "I am COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

He is supposed to focus on keeping his aura more inside of him, not bursting out. It's kind of like Zetsu but you're not trying to hide your presence. It's just making it smaller. So far, he is not doing that great of a job.

Killua and gon watched as his aura surrounded him like huge waves. It's supposed to be more subtle like ripples in the water. At least it's not a tsunami-like the last time they saw him. When it was like a tsunami he had no control over it. It was partly because he didn't know he had it. Despite improving, he has a long way to go.

"Woah! Allmight's so cool!"

"Is that the silver age costume!?"

"His light is overwhelming," Tokoyami muttered, trying to sink deeper into the dark abyss that he likes so much.

'He is not wrong. He can't control his presence or what the bird called 'light.'' Killua mentally scoffed.

"I will be your hero basics teacher! I will teach you what it takes to be a true hero! Starting with..." Everyone waited impatiently for what would come next, "Combat training!"

"Yes! Killua, we get to fight!" Gon cheered with a dorky smile on his face as he sat in his seat, almost vibrating from excitement which was quite a big change since a few minutes ago where he was brain dead and sulking in his seat.

"And... You will be going with these!" Allmight shouted, pointing at the suitcase racks that randomly popped out of the wall as if on cue.

"Our Hero Costumes!!" Several students marveled at the thought of announcing themselves to the world with these costumes.