Nen

Killua POV

I hate this.

Why does this world care whether or not a kid has a job? Everythings easier in our world because we have a hunter license which lets us do anything we want, but no. This world doesn't work like that. We have to follow laws and stuff. How annoying. Look where it's gotten me! I'm walking in an ally with a mask and hoodie on while hoping I can find a guy who will pay me to kill people.

What would the heros even do if they saw that three minors lived by themselves and paid for their own bills? I'm sure they would be concerned or freaked out.

How am I even supposed to find a dealer in this world? Let's hope they find me.

"Hey, kid!"

Speak of the devil.

"Why you got that mask there?" I turned around, met with a hero with a questionable expression on his face.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked with my voice altered thanks to the mask I built.

"Take that off right now. You're not supposed to be out here this late at night." He said walking over to me wearily.

"Nah, I'll do what I want," I say, walking away from him, deeper into the ally.

Go ahead and make the first move, hero.

He sped over to me, reaching out to rip the mask off my face.

Nice try.

I made my fingers sharp, slitting his throat in one swift movement. Blood gushed out of his neck. He desperately gripped his own neck in attempts to stop the blood from pouring out, but it still seeped through his finger like a waterfall.

"Why?" He gasped, choking on his own blood.

"Self defense and no witnesses." I plainly said, watching as his small aura became even smaller, barely there. "Sleep now." I shushed him in his last moments.

I soon heard clapping coming from behind me. "Nice kill, boy."

"Who are you?" I stared the man as he appeared out of the shadows of the buildings, coming into the moonlight.

"I'm Kurogiri from the league of villains. How would you like to join our cause?" He asked. "You are very talented. You will do great deeds if you join us."

Does he really think it will be that easy to gain allies? If that works to gain allies then the people joining them are either desperate or stupid. Maybe both.

"I'm not interested in joining any league. However, I can offer my services to you," I said as I turned to face him completely. He most likely has a gas type quirk or some type of portals. The purple wisps coming from his face and hands flowed upwards, disappearing into the air. His quirk is most likely portals. I couldn't sense him until he spoke and he doesn't know how to use anything similar to Zetzu.

"If you pay me, I can work as an assassin for your so-called league." I offered, crossing my arms.

His yellow eyes narrowed at me for a second before he responded, "That will work. You have yourself a deal."

"Let's meet back here at midnight so we can plan and exchange information and cost."

"Alright." He said, creating a purple warp hole, walking through it and vanishing.

That was easier than I expected.

3RD POV

"Run around the forest and around the meadow as many times as it takes for me to get there," Bisky ordered killua and gon as she planned to take her sweet time getting there