8) Leaving

I woke up to find Matt had disappeared. Everyone was still asleep and I couldn't even bare to imagine what the time was. But seeing as I was awake, I decided to get up anyway. I walked into the kitchen to find a rose placed in a small vase on the table, a topshop shopping bag with something in it, and the table set for two. Suddenly the smell of bacon being cooked entered my nose. The aroma was making me nauseous. I wiped my bleary eyes and noticed Matt in the corner of the room reading a book. He looked up as he noticed me and quickly walked over and kissed me on the cheek.

"I was just going to wake you.. I know it's early but I wanted to have a nice breakfast.. just us? Seeing as I wont see you for a whole week" Said Matthew.

I was surprised, I didn't think he would be that affected by me staying at home for a week, but he had gone to all this effort that proved he really did care. He placed a plate and a bowl down on the table. One plate full of toast, bacon and egg. The bowl full of my favourite healthy cereal, with a generous helping of natural yogurt. Matthew knew exactly what I would have for breakfast, I couldn't believe it. We sat down and discussed many things, My Babysitter's  a Vampire, filming, red carpet events, shopping and then the dreaded topic of relationships arose. He mentioned that he has never had a proper relationship, just short flings. I told him I had experienced the same, but I had never really had feelings for anyone. He suddenly looked hurt. He must not of realised what I was about to say next.

"But Matt, I know it's silly, I met you just over a week ago, but.. well... I really like you..'' I said, with an embarrassed look on my face.

Matts eyes met my gaze, no longer full of hurt and he said "I'm so glad you feel the same way I do"

Matt handed me the topshop bag, I was sat there eyeing it up, wondering what was inside it. 

"Here, open it." He said.

"Yesterday, I didn't get my mum a top. I got you a gift, I wanted to give you a gift while I.. erm.. ask if you.. want to.. er, how do I say this? Be my girlfriend? I know I'm not here for long, but I really adore you Cassie'' Matt looked so happy to get this off his chest.

I was sat there in awe. I had opened the topshop bag to find the most gorgeous, oversized clutch bag I had ever seen. I hadn't even seen it in the store. It was so perfect for me, I couldn't believe it. I opened it up as I was curious to see the inside and two other gifts fell out. An adorable, intricate white gold charm bracelet with the letters 'C' and 'M' hanging from it. I had never felt so happy, this was the most beautiful gift I had ever recieved on its own. Let alone with the clutch bag, aswell as the other gift. I picked it off the floor as it had tumbled down from the bag. It was a large, statement ring. Encrusted by blue marble. Also from topshop, I had seen this in the store but I can remember thinking it was far too overpriced... I cannot believe how much he has bought me... even if he is a movie star!!!!

"Matthew, Oh my goodness. I can't accept this! These gifts are so beautiful, I don't deserve them!!!" I gushed.

Matt got up and walked so he was beside me, "You do deserve them, you deserve everything in the world, and what do I deserve? I deserve to have you. To have you in my life'' he said to me, through his kisses he planted on my mouth.

I got up and gave Matthew the biggest hug ever, I had never felt this way before, we hugged for what seemed like hours and I couldn't resist the urge to plant my lips on his. We couldn't stop, we romantically embraced and kissed for so long, our hands moving on eachothers bodies. We stopped to catch a breath and both smiled like crazy. Our hands collided and we both cleared our plates and tidied up. I had just got a text from my dad saying that he would be picking me up in an hour so me and Matt rushed upstairs. He waited in my room and offered to tidy it for Florence and collect all my stuff up whilst I showered. I jumped into the boiling hot shower. There's always that dreaded moment when you step out of the hot shower into the cold air, but today that did not bother me. I was far too happy to let anything break this mood. I grabbed the biggest towel and wrapped it around me, I felt so nervous as I had to go and grab my clothes from my room... walking in there with only just a towel was nerve wracking. I wasn't a confident person and Matt would be watching, eeek. I proceeded to tip toe onto the hallway, still being quiet so neither me or Matt woke the others up, who were still soundly asleep in the front room. I briskly walked into my room that I'd been sleeping in at Flo's which was now clean as a whistle. Matt looked up and smiled, as if me looking like a drowned rat didn't bother him. He passed me a set of clothes.

"I hope you don't mind, whilst I was packing your bag I chose you an outfit" Matthew smiled.

"Thank you! It saves me the hassle!" I said, grabbing the clothes and running to the bathroom. 

I put on the specially chosen outfit, the clothes weren't anything special. Just highstreet stuff, but the fact Matthew obviously likes them made me love them too. He had chosen my burgundy velvet skirt, black tights and a black sheer look blouse. I popped them on, brushed my teeth and walked back into the room to see Matthew. The first thing I did was dive into my weekender bag and grab the most special item in there. The charm bracelet. Matthew kindly came over and placed it on my wrist. I felt so beautiful while wearing it, as if I was special, and I really meant something to someone. I also put on the ring and Matt smiled. Everything was sorted for me to go home for a week and I had half an hour to spare. I climbed onto the bed, and sat in between Matt's knees. He was playing some sort of game on his iPhone and he stopped when I sat down. I grabbed his phone and brought up the camera function. I took numerous photos of us together, knowing that he would see them in the future and hopefully smile at the memories. I grabbed my phone too, and took some more. I turned around to face him and planted a giant kiss on his nose. 

"So, you're my boyfriend now?" I asked, feeling shy and embarrassed all of a sudden.

"I most certainly am, and I've never been happier" Matt replied.

We sat there for a few moments, in total silence as no one else was awake in the house. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was lovely. We both knew we liked each other so much, we were so comfortable around each other. Time passed quickly and before I knew it my dad was knocking on the door to pick me up. This woke up all the others so I ran in to let them know what was going on. 

"Hey guys, it's like 10am but I have to go now, my dads here to pick me up! I'll see you all in a week!!!!" I whispered, excitedly.

They all responded with moans and grunts which sounded like 'okay bye' but I can't be too sure. I rushed into the hall to find my dad chatting to Matthew, I suddenly paused, dreading me leaving. Shall I kiss Matthew? In front of my dad? NO! I quickly said good bye to Matthew, with a tight hug and he kissed my forehead slyly. Whispering, 'text me later.' I hated the fact I was leaving. But it was only for a week.