6) Many Things

I woke up this morning still feeling so tired, I went to reach my phone on the side but my arm must of missed it completely. I opened my eyes and adjusted to my surroundings. This wasn't my bed? Then I realised when a hand moved across my back. It wasn't a dream. I really did kiss Mathew last night and cuddled him in bed. Wow. I was really falling for him, his beautiful brown eyes were so enticing they made me have butterflies every time he looked at me. I stared at his gorgeous relaxed face and jumped out of bed, leaving him to sleep. I got in the shower and got dressed, I didn't think the others would appreciate me coming downstairs in my pyjama top. I heard them all chatting downstairs while I applied my last coat of mascara and I ran down the stairs.

"Morning!!!" I cheerfully shouted.

Cameron was sat at the dinner table, munching on a bowl of cheerios. Atticus was sat opposite him eating toast, Flo was sat next to him eating the same. They each looked up and smiled at me. 

'Hey Cass!' said Cameron, with a mouth full of breakfast cereal.

I helped myself to a slice of toast and sat down next to Cam. Everyone was silent as we all ate as if we hadn't eaten in days. 

'Cassie, I couldn't help but notice you weren't in your own bed last night! What happened?' Florence said to me with a wink.

'Oh, erm, er... Well I couldn't sleep as you guys kept me up laughing all night! So Matthew offered me his bed...' I said with a stutter. I couldn't help  but feel slightly embarassed discussing this at breakfast.

'I'm sorry Cass, we watched some behind the scenes stuff on my phone last night and couldn't stop laughing at it, I wont be as annoying tonight!' Atticus interrupted.

I had forgotten that I was staying tonight as well, I hope I get more time to spend with Matthew alone, maybe find out how he feels about me. Speak of the devil; Matthew bounded down the stairs all dressed for the day. He greeted us all with a big smile and embrace, my hug lasting longer than the others. He was obviously in a much happier mood today, I wonder why? We all spoke about what to do today and agreed on another shopping day, but right into the city centre of London as Flo, Cam, Atticus and Matt only went to the local small town yesterday. I went upstairs to sort out a small satchel to take out and was joined by Matt watching me from the doorway. He smiled and came over

'You're so beautiful Cassie'' he said, looking straight into my eyes.

I blushed. 'I most certainly am not, now are you going to stop lying to me and help me find my purse?' I giggled.

Matt laughed and shuffled over to me, he quickly kissed me on the cheek and searched for my purse for me. I was left there, speechless with butterflies in my stomach. I just felt like the kiss might of been a one time thing? I wasn't good enough for him. Maybe he does like me? I can only imagine how incredible that would be. Matt walked over to my bed, well my bed in Florence's room and sat down. He threw my purse at me, jokingly. I threw my lipstick at him that I was about to put into my bag and he laughed. He got up from the bed and grabbed me by my hips and pulled me onto the bed, then throwing a box of tissues at me. He jumped on top of me and we started play wrestling. My hair was a tangled mess and was all over my face but me and Matt could not contain our laughter. I never thought I could have so much fun wrestling with someone. My friends had always said how cute play fights were with your boyfriend, I had never experienced that, but now I had. I just felt like everything with Matt was right. I wanted to be with him, I couldn't help it, I had officially and irrevocably fallen for him.