Monty [2]

Imagine Monty .....

Dancing with you at the formal

Tomorrow is the formal and I'm really excited except I have no one to go with, I was secretly hoping Monty would of asked me but he hasn't but I mean he's a fit athlete and I'm and I'm just y/n.
I was currently sitting in period 3 of the day and Monty sits next to me. I raise an eyebrow. " yes" I asked him.
" see I'm not very good with relationships or love or anything to do with it, so I'm sorry of this sounds stupid or what not but I really like you y/n and I was wondering if you wanted to go the dance with me" I smile and nod " I would love too Monty"

Day of dance.
I put my dress on

And run downstairs into monty's car I peck his lips and he drives me there

And run downstairs into monty's car I peck his lips and he drives me there. The journey wasn't too bad we spoke about baseball and all.
Time skip *
After dancing for a while I whisper in montys ear. " I like you too" he smiles and whispers back. " be mine" I smash my lips onto his and nod in the kiss. But the kiss got heated he started adding tongue so I did the same. I pull back and grab his hand and we run to his car. I lay him down on the back seat and smirk.
I think you know the rest 😂