Justin and bryce- requested

This imagine was requested by @niallsgirlos hope you enjoy x

⚠️ I will be writing smut but barely any  so if you aren't of age or if it makes you feel uncomfortable please don't read

Emma POV.

I walk into my house holding Justin's hands. " we gotta be quiet so Bryce doesn't hear okay" I said giggling as we walk upstairs. Justin slaps my ass and I turn around and give him a wide eyed look. He gives me that god damn smile and I just fall even more in love with him. We reach my bedroom and I shut the door quietly and before I can speak I'm being pushed against the door being kissed roughly.

My arms are thrown at around Justin's neck and the boy picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and I pull his top off we pull apart from the kiss for a breather and I look at him smirking. He attacks my neck kissing my sweet spot as he walks over to my bed. He throws me on and hovers over me. He unbuttons my jeans and slides them off. He moves down to my lower body and kisses my inner thighs. He moves my panties out the way and kisses my heat.

I throw my head back. " fuck foreplay Justin I need you inside  me now" I said desperate for the feel of him inside me. He smirks and pulls his jeans down. " your wish is my command" he said in his sexy tone. He lines up and slams into me. I moan out in pleasure and Justin covers my mouth. He moves in and out and keeps fucking me hard. " Emma is everything okay" I stare at Justin and stay quiet.

" Emma" Bryce said opening the door. I push Justin off me and cover my naked body. " your fucking my best friend" he said getting really angry. I look at Justin . " Bryce I'm sorry but I love him" he throws his fist into Justin's face. I scream and grab Justin. " Bryce it doesn't concern you who I fuck now get out" he doesn't. " get out" I shout again. He scoffs and walks out the house slamming every door in the process. " I'm so sorry Justin" I said holding his face. He kisses my nose. " imma go talk to him stay here princess I won't be long" I nod and watch him stand up as he puts on clothes. He throws me my panties and his top. Which is then put on

Justin POV

I make my way out the house and approach Justin's pool house and I open the door to see him head n hand sitting on the couch. " Justin " hey says. " what mate" I said taking a few steps closer. He stands up and furiously slams me against the wall. " don't ever and I mean ever touch my sister again." He said right in my face. I put my hands on his chest and push him off.

" what the fuck is your problem Bryce can't you except your sister is happy. Since when have you seen Emma smile since Hannah passed away. NEVER! She lost her best friend and now her brother won't except that she's happy it's disrespectful. I'm going back to your sister and make sure she's okay and you come back up when you decided to be a good brother" I say.
He stares at me in the eyes with sadness filling them. I storm out the pool house and make my way to emma. When I reach Emma's room I can hear her sniffing. I slowly walk in. " baby" I say.

Emma's POV

"Baby" I look up at Justin and wipe my eyes. " is everything okay" I say. He shakes his head. " Bryce won't except us" he says sitting beside me holding my hand. My bedroom door is opened again and Bryce walks in it. " Emma uh Justin I just wanted to say that if you are happy then I'm happy. I want my sis to be happy" he says smiling. I stand up and hug him. " thanks Bryce" he hugs back. " I'll let you continue just please use condoms" I slap him. They both laugh and Bryce walks out.

I run over to Justin and he catches me causing him to lay on the bed with me on top. " finally I can love my girl and have her brother except" I smile and kiss his soft lips. " I love you Justin Foley" I smile. " and I love you Emma Walker" we both smile.

I'm so sorry I keep forgetting about this account but I promise not to leave again. Hehe I'm back. Also hope you like this one.