Justin foley

Imagine Justin

When someone flirts with you

You were a cheerleader and there was pros but also cons one of the worst cons were every guys wanted  to fuck you. But I only had guys for the one and only Justin foley. We have been dating for about 2 years now and everyday I seem to fall in love with him more and more. Today is the day when liberty high is vs our rivals. As head cheerleader I'm doing the most dances. One part of the dance I have to slutdrop and then stand up into a black flip. Once I do it stand and smile at the crowd as they all cheer.

" fuck me your fit" some boy says walking over to me. " back off dude I have a boyfriend" he smirks. " not anymore princess" he puts his hands on my waist and goes to kiss me. Justin bites his lip and walks over to him. " get the fuck off my girlfriend before I kill you" the dude backs off. " you could of told me your boyfriend was Justin Foley" the guy runs away and I turn to look at Justin. " my hero" I lean in and kiss him. He kisses me back. He eventually pulls away. " anything for my girl" I smile and kiss him again.

Guess who's back... this bitch is back whoop whoop. Gonna start uploading more preferences and slowly do more imagines as I need ideas. So I'm gonna re watch 13 reasons why so I can get more ideas.

Thank you for all the support x