!!!ATTENTION!!!

PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS

1.)All art and pictures are credit to their original owners

2.) This is FanFiction. It's already not canonically correct anyways. Don't correct me if I write something that doesn't go with the actual anime or manga, or your comment will be deleted.

3.) This is fiction. It's a fictional world with fictional characters and fictional places. It's a world that I modified to fit my own design and preference. Don't come at me in the comments because I said something incorrect about a place or region. If you do your comment will be deleted.

4.) This is MY story, and although I am open to constructive criticism, I don't take kindly to other people telling me how to write my story. Tips are fine, but if you are telling me how YOU want the story to be and how YOU want it to play out, or demand something ELSE be written, then your comment will be deleted and you will be blocked. Reason being it's not fair to the other people who are enjoying the story as is. I am not going to re-write a storyline just because you don't like where it's headed. It takes time to develop plot, and I'm not going to throw away that plot because you are unhappy with the inevitable outcome.

5.) My comment section is a safe space. Chaos is fine and so is swearing, but the moment it turns cyberbullying, you're comments are deleted. LGBTQ+ slurs and hate speech are not tolerated and any comments containing those will be deleted. Racial slurs and race related hate are not tolerated and any comments containing them will be deleted.

6.) I will sometimes ask my readers for opinions on future chapters. If someone has an opinion you do not agree with, scroll past it.

7.) If you want to argue with someone DO NOT USE MY COMMENT SECTION AS YOUR PLACE TO DO SO. Direct message exists for a reason. If you do this, all comments will be deleted. If you do this more than twice, you will be temporarily blocked from this account and these stories. If after your temporary ban you continue to to argue in the comments section, you will be permanently blocked and every comment you ever made on the story will be deleted.

8.) If you have another story that you'd like me to write, or if you need tips or an editor, direct message me. I might be able to help you with some things or write another story, but please understand that I don't have an infinite amount of time/energy, so I might turn down your request.

9.) I do all the editing on all of my stories myself on top of writing new ones, progressing storylines, writing new chapters and responding to other comments and questions. Doing all of this on top of editing is exhausting, so sometimes I go offline for a while to refresh my brain. If I don't update for a week don't start demanding updates, because that just makes me not want to write even more. Chances are the update will come soon enough, but you have to be patient.

10.) I value each and every one of my readers, but if you act like a prick then you are getting blocked. If you don't like a person or group of people who have done nothing to you, then don't pick a fight with them. It's rude and obnoxious.

11.) If you use the terms 'straight pride' and 'all lives matter' then get the fuck out. I don't need you here and neither does anyone else. You are taking something away from a minority who earned the right to have those terms. If you say either of these you are basically saying that whatever they say you can just flip onto yourself and take it away from them. Straight people are not oppressed for being straight, just like white people are not oppressed for being white. You are undermining everything they worked so hard to gain and in doing so you are pushing their movement backward, which in turn hurts their entire image. Stop.

12.) I don't care if you don't like something I wrote, replied or commented. Go ahead and act like an ass, but don't make the comments your war zone because I'm not fighting you. I'm ignoring you and deleting your comments. If you continue to act like a whiny brat then you will be blocked and possibly reported depending on the nature of what you were saying.

13.) I look through comments constantly in order to make sure nobody is breaking the rules. You can't sneak anything past me. I have eight friends who will also help me find comments that are rude and stupid.

14.) If you try to hack my account you'll be sorry. I change my password every day so good luck trying to crack it. If you do somehow manage to hack me a virus will infect your device unless you give another password, which I also change every day.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.