"Kylo", you whispered before his lips attacked yours. You inhaled sharply from your nose, not wanting to break the absolute bliss that was this kiss. No one man has ever touched you  like this, so authorative yet so arousing. It's as if he was commanding every part of you, to set itself on fire. Your cunt met his apparent bulge. Desire took control, you grinded yourself against his cock, he groaned in response. His hand made it's way to your hair, whilst the other worked on your ass. Grabbing a fistful and yanking your head back to get a better view of your neck. You moaned out loud. He planted kisses, following your jaw, down to your neck, sucking at the skin, leaving sloppy kisses and pink marks. You never loved the idea of being controlled in such a way, but you couldn't help it. His hands left your head and made it's way to cup your breasts, roughly.
"Little girl, loves being controlled", he whispered as he continued to work on your neck. These marks would be visible but you didn't pay it any mind. The lust sent any logic out the door. "Hm, I want to taste every bit of you and fuck you until you're braindead", his lips and threatening sent shockwaves down your spine. "It drives me insane, not being able to touch this body of yours. I want to mark all of it as, Mine", he pulled your lips to his again. He pulled back for a moment, drinking in the very sight of you. He bent his head slightly, brushing his lips against your hardened nipples, only a mere cloth seperated him from devouring it. "Tsk, tsk, no bra, nothing. I am going to have to discipline you", every word making you ache for him to be inside of you. You knew it would be painful, at first but now you're lost memory makes you unsure of ever being a virgin. With full force, you pushed his shoulders, causing him to fall back to couch. He was stunned by your action. "You left me like I was nothing, Ren. Now I get to control", you grinded against him, he hissed in response, you wouldn't fullfil his desire until he begged for you. You brought your lips to his, kissing him for a split second before pulling away, you could see his frustration. You slipped your hand to your clit without taking your clothes off, you began making circle's around it. You  moaned at its touch. That provoked the hungry beast in Kylo. He put an arm around you waist, and pivoted you on to the couch. "My little girl, what are you doing to me?", he whispered. You hooked a finger on the clothing on your exposed shoulder, "take it off now", he ordered. This was new, you never liked being told what to do yet here you were doing the exact opposite.

"No", you were trying to test his limit as he raised an eyebrow.

"Oh?", His lip twitched, "then I guess I have to rip it off myself", and with one swift and hard pull, he tore open your top like an animal. "Look at you, a little slut, denying my orders when your body is screaming for me. Look at you, pathetic little whore", he smacked your breast, causing you to whimper. He bent down and began kissing and sucking your nipple. Your back arched as his teeth pulled it slightly. You were under his spell, his little play thing, you knew as soon as he was done, he'd toss you out but at that moment, you didn't care, you just wanted him in you. His hold on your hips became tighter as he made his way down to your lower belly. Whilst his other hand played with your tits.  He hooked a finger under your black lace panties, pulling it upwards before letting it crash back to your skin. "If I had known you wore these kinds of clothing, I would've taken you sooner", he grinned as he pulled it down roughly. He, on the other remained fully clothed whilst you laid naked, you were embarrassed, the redness on your cheek remained. He watched purposefully. Examining every curve of your body. Like you were an art from the Renaissance. He sat by your feet, his eyes full of lust, you could see that he wanted to devour you right now. But, something stopped him. "You know what will happen when you eventually agree to do this?".

Lots of things, for one, you'll be kicked out, number two, you'll be his toy that he will eventually forget, which one is he suggesting?.

"If you let me do this, you'll agree to be mine and that no one can touch you", he lifted his finger towards you.

"Mhmm", was all you could manage to say. You truly didn't take his words to heart nor consider it.

After your permission, he didn't wait. A predator watching every mode his prey made. He crawled up to, his hungry eyes met yours. You were caught between his enchanting gaze, not moving an inch, neither did he.

He pulled you up to a seated position; whilst he stood up, wrestling with his pants, he unleased his cock. The size of him; made you drool, you licked your lips, bracing your mind, for what it is about to come. Without warning, he pushed his pulsing length into your mouth. His member hit the back of your throat. Your head booped, inside and out. He was being an absolute savage yet it aroused you more and more. Tears spilling from your eyes, chin covered with your drool. You moaned into his cock causing him to groan in response. "You look so perfect just like this", he hissed; continuing his assault in your mouth. You gagged at his brutality. His cock throbbed in your mouth, the moan that escaped your lungs, buzzed through him like fire, he hissed in response. "Fuck....", His thrusts became sloppy; losing rhythm, that's when you knew, he was close. The thought of him, cumming made you clench. The slurping sounds from your mouth grew louder and louder, as you kept your lips pressed against his sex. "Look at you, taking my cock so eagerly, like the good little slut you are. That little mouth of yours being put into better use now. Fuck...", He inhaled sharply through his teeth, he came into your mouth, moment's later, the warm fluid shot into your mouth, you swallowed every ounce of his seed, like it was desert. He grabbed your cheeks between his two fingers and pressed into the hard, "Open", he ordered. You did so obediently, he spat in your mouth and patted you cheeks to swallow and you did. "good girl", was all he said before he shoved his dick back into his pants and headed for his bedroom; sliding it shut. You sat in the same position; unmoving. All logic and reason came to you like a hurricane, you were embarrassed at yourself. The blurry reflection from the large screen of his T.V, you recoiled the woman you saw, the shameless, desperate little girl. That reflection was no warrior, no empress. That's a woman with no dignity and to make it worse, Kylo left you like you were nothing. Your jaw ached from the vigorous pumping. Your head was pounding; lazily putting on your clothes or whatever was left of it, you left his room. Thank Ren, it was lights out.

"Never again, Ren. Never again", you whispered, holding your hands close to your chest.

A/N: thank you all so much for 1.8k views, never thought it'd be read my so many. I love you guys.

wandxrlust7 here's your distraction, I love you sis.