Chapter 26

Soon both Josh and Sarah finish their breakfast, after Josh pay the bill. He and Sarah walk out from the restaurant. Sarah didn't know where Josh is going to bring her to have their fake time together, take picture together just to show his father that the both of them enjoying their honeymoon.

She hated this, she knew she had to do this, but she didn't like to lie Mr.Alexander whom had help her to go trought so much. But she also didn't want to get Josh in trouble with his father. Since she shown up. she could she that Mr.Alexander and Josh relationship wasn't good because of Josh's disagreement and Mr.Alexander stuborness for Josh to marry her.

She wanted to talk about it, that it was wrong from both of their side but she is afraid that Josh would be more annoy towards her, so for now she just kept her opinion to herself. Sarah was so lost in her thought that she didn't see that Josh had stop walking and turn towards her.

She didn't stop walking, so as the result her head were bump at Josh's firm chest. She held her head and then look up at Josh.

"What were you thinking that you didn't even notice where you walk to"

Josh stare was so intense that she couldn't answer him but then Josh didn't let it go and ask her again. She just reply

"With was nothing, i just think about my next semester after we finish this."

"Well, don't worry about that. As soon as we finish this, we could turn to our own routine and life separately again."

"You do realise that we can no longer be like that, what will your dad do if we just got back from this and then act like nothing happen after that. Wouldn't he be suspiciousf us.?"

Josh got silent for a bit, it's true that his dad would be more suspicious.

"Alright, then we can continue to pretend. But i'm warning you, do not tell the truth about this to him or else..."

"You don't have to worry about that, even though i also don't like this arrangement but i don't wanna hurt Mr.Alexander. We're the ones whom will be doom if he ever found out about this."

It seems that Sarah's voice was dripping with sarcasm when she talks like that and Josh notice it, his face darkened.

"What do you mean by that?"

Sarah shocked that she just careless saying that. She begin to panic but trying to make her face calm.

"Nothing, it is just a reminder for myself."

Josh didn't ask her again, so instead he brought her to go buy a few antique diamond stone.

He knew that his father love to collect different types of antique diamond stone as his hobbies, he would buy them when ever he had a business trip.

Once, Josh saw his father's collection at his work room. It is a very antique and have a different colour on each of the diamond stone. He could tell that his father really treasure that collection very much. So he decided to him buy the antique diamond stone as his souvenir to his father.

When they walk in towards the antique shop, they were greet by the worker there. Josh ask them if they have an antique diamond stone, because the worker didn't have any experience dealing with such a high quality stone. They called the manager.

The manger got out and greet both Josh and Sarah. He could really see the foreigner in front of him were not an ordinary buyers. Josh ask the manager the same question about the antique diamond stone.

The manager took out the antique diamond stone, it is a pure colour of green and sparkly. The manager told the price of the diamond stone. Sarah shocked to hear the price.

The price was fifty billion and without hesitation Josh just took out his black card and give it to the manager so he can swipe his card to the purchasing machine.

Sarah seem to never understand that why rich people would spend their money on just this types of thing. If she could become rich as Josh, she wouldn't spend her money like wasting water. If one day she lost everything, at least she still have her saving for the hard time in the future.

Hey, we wouldn't know what will happen 5 years, 10 years from now. So its okay to start saving money just in case something happen in the future.

When Josh saw how Sarah react seeing the price of the diamond stone, he told her that it is a souvenir for his dad. After heard what Josh had told her then she just open her mouth saying ohh.

After the manger's worker finish wrap the diamond stone, the manager took and give it to Josh. He express his gratitude towards Josh for purchasing their diamond stone. It's seem that the manager is happy that he would get a big bonus for the sale of the diamond stone.

Soon both Josh and Sarah got out from the antique store.