Chapter 12: Different From Before

Josh and Sarah arrived at home, before Sarah open the car door, she stop for awhile. Because this time around, it's different. Now that she step into this home, she no longer single like before but have become someone's wife. Josh couldn't keep waiting begin to frown and ask what's the matter. Sarah turn her head to face Josh and said
"Have a nice day at work." then she open the car door and got out without waiting Josh's respon.

Sarah goes to the front door, open it and close it quickly. Her heart seem to be beating fast and she doesn't know why. Maybe because she did something that wasn't her style in the beginning. After for awhile, she heard Josh engine car and then hear it fade away. He must have been shocked when I say that to him. My gosh, it's so embarrassing. Sarah thought.
"Sarah, what are you doing standing there."
Mr. Alexander just came down from the stairs to have breakfast, he saw Sarah just standing there with a confused and embarrass face. He wonder what happen.

And just like that Sarah snap from her daydreaming.
"Oh, good morning dad."
"Good morning to you too. Come and join me for breakfast."
Even though Sarah already had breakfast with Josh, but having breakfast with Mr. Alexander is different. When she is with Josh, she was a bit stiff and uncomfortable. And always silence, but with Mr. Alexander she could be free, happyly have any kind of conversation with him. So she said
"Okay"
After they seat and the maid put all kind of delicious food at the dining table, while they were doing that. Mr. Alexander couldn't help but ask Sarah about their night at the hotel.

And Sarah whom drinking tea almost chocked out when she hear what Mr. Alexander ask her.
"Oh dear, are you okay?"
"Ahemm, yes I'm fine. Don't worry dad."
"So..how was it?"
"Hemm.... It was okay I guess."
"What... Nothing happen?"
Sarah face by the time got more red from embrassment. Mr. Alexander saw it and he stop asking. Maybe it's to early to ask for a grandchildren. He thought.
"Okay.. You don't have to answer anything. I'm sorry for making you uncomfortable."
Sarah just smile and thankful for Mr. Alexander understanding the situation about both her and Josh.

She know that she have a lot to learn about how to become a decent wife. This is her first experiences and she knows nothing about it but she is willing to learn. She remember for a little bit about how her mother do some chore, cooked for her father and her, make sure the house stay clean and do among other things. She keep thinking about this from all the way she goes to her room and when she open the door. She was shocked, she looks around and saw there was nothing in there. All of her stuff is gone, she was a bit confused.

She was just standing there and try to adjust on what happen to all of her stuff. Mr. Will the butler just passing by after do some chore. He saw Sarah standing inside the room and he greets her.
"Good morning young mistress."
"Oh.. Mr. Will. You scare me." Sarah got shock when suddenly she hear a voice from behind her. Great, how many time did I get shock of something just this morning, she thought.
"I'm sorry for scaring you young mistress, is there something wrong."
"Yes..i wanna ask. Where did all my stuff go? Did I have to move to another room?"
"Young mistress, all of your stuff have already been moved to young master's room."
"What? But why?"

The butler was a bit confused on why Sarah ask about it but with a professional way, he doesn't show it and just answer it.
"Since young mistress have marry the young master then it is only logic that young mistress will share room with young master as husband and wife. And it is also order from the young master to put all of young mistress stuff into his room."
"Ohh.. I see. Hemm, thank you about that. You really don't have to do it. I can move all my stuff by myself but anyway thank you very much Mr. Will."
She smile.
"No worry young mistress, beside it is our duty do fulfill everything that the young master request. Now please excuse me. And hopefully young mistress will get rest."
"Alright, thank you."

Mr. Will knows about the arranged marriage, he is close to Mr. Alexander. He too could see that this girl is different from any other woman that Josh had brought home when ever Mr. Alexander is traveling because of work. He knows what Josh have been trough and what he hope is that this girl will change and make Josh be more open and happy with the new life that he and she about to begin.
Sarah walk towards Josh room, it wasn't that far just two room from her room. When she arrived, she hesitate for awhile.

She never been into Josh room before but now she have to stay in the same room as Josh. How awkward is that, even last night she feels awkward and now she have to spend every night sleep with Josh. She took a deep breath and exhale it then she open the door, the room inside doesn't have that much furniture but expensive furniture in it but it is a beautiful room. The room colour were black and blue even the bed sheet have the same colour as the wall.

It must have been his favourite colour, she thought. She saw there were a big door that's beside the entrance of the toilet and she walks in it. Holy cow, this room is only for clothes? she was mesmerise how big the room were and all the clothes have been arrange according its colour and brand. Then she saw her clothes were also there, old one and new one. He must have order Mr. Will to buy new clothes for me, have to thank him later.

From now on her life is different from before, she have to adapt the new environment. Because her status is now different since the day she say "I do". She is a wife now.