Chapter 2: Who is she?

"Why bring up the marry thing dad." Josh were a person who doesn't like when people say the word marriage, it's because he didn't have any interest in being stuck with just one woman. He likes his life as a young bachelor who have fun with any woman he wants no matter when or how he wanted it.

"You know how long I've been wanting grandchildren yet i never see you getting serious in any relationship with woman beside taking them to bed and leave the next morning.

"Ohh come one dad, I'm still young..there's plenty of time for me to search a woman that's fits me, beside there will be hundreds of woman lining up for me. Just relax ok dad." Alexander can't handle his son behaviour, he became more serious and more determined to make his son obey his wish.

"Ok then, if you say that you still young. Maybe you cant take over this company, i should just cancel my vacation and work till i cant lift my finger." Josh looks at his father as if his insane. "Dad, you joking right. There is no way you would do that, we already inform the others."

Alexander look at his son, his serious face become more intense. "Do you think I'm joking around, if you do become the CEO then tell me when will you get married? You say that they will be hundreds of woman lining up for you. But can one of the hundreds woman can be good for you? I want a daughter in law that can spend her time for your future kids, care for you, be a good daughter in law for me. I dont want a woman who is simply be just your wife, spending money to buy expensive clothes, jewelry and just fooling around."

Josh silently look at his father, he wonder why his father wanted him to marry early. His only just in the twenty, how the hell am i gonna enjoy my life if i get marry right now. Seeing his son face, Alexander know that his son still do not want to lose his single status. Hemm, more like his status as a playboy. Alexander glare at his son, " As long as you dont want to get marry, i will never hand this company to you. If you think that I'm joking son, well you can try and see what happen." Josh knows his father's attitude well enough, if his father really wanted to do it, he will make it happen. No one could mess with his father, even him. Josh took a long sign and look at his father.

"Alright dad, you win. I'll get marry if thats what you want." From his serious face, Alexander smile and pat at his son shoulder. His relief that his son agree to it, he knows that what he did is for his son own good and he knows that the woman he choose for Josh is the right one." That's great, you dont have to do anything, I've already choose your soon to be wife. And i know she is the right one for you." Shocked Josh look at his father "What you already found one? Who is she? Do i know her?" "Yeah, you never meet her so no you dont know who she is but i know her well. Do you remember that the girl that saved me back then? Well she is the one that i choose". "Dad, you cant just choose a girl whom you barely know, beside she just save you but that doesn't mean that you can just decide that she the one that I'm supposed to marry."

"Who say that i dont know her, we exchange numbers you know. Believe me, i know she is a good girl. And i think you and her could get along well, i just hope you could give it a try Josh." Josh already getting tired even though its still morning but during the bombshell announcement that his father throws at him, his already begun to feel headache. But he loves his father so even though he didn't want to getting marry, he knows that his father attention is good. Beside he grows up under the guidance of his father and through everything, his father has sacrifice so much for him so now what he can do is just fulfill his father's wishes.