Chapter 15: Going To Paris

Sarah was packing all the things that she needs on their vacation, she begun to pack early. 2 days before the actual date their going because she didn't want to forget important stuff when she get there. Josh just comes in and saw what Sarah was doing.
He just let her do her thing and his goes to the bathroom to take a shower. After he finish taking shower, he goes out and saw that now Sarah is in their balcony, reading.

He goes to his wardor and took his pajamas and wear it. After that he got out on the balcony, he seat beside Sarah but she never noticed him near her. The book she read must be interesting he thought. But when he look at what she was reading. He feels a bit silly. She was actually reading a romance novel, he thought that she was reading her studies book before going to their vacation.

Sarah whom is s focus on reading the novel, suddenly feel that a warm body that is close to her. She startled, and saw that Josh faced almost near her.
"Wha... What are you doing?"
"Looking at what your reading, you didn't even noticed that I'm already beside you."
"Well..i was into reading the novel so I didn't."
"Huh, you love reading that kinda stuff?"
"What's the matter with that?"
"Didn't know that you like to read it, isn't it a bit silly for you to read such a lie love novel? It just a waste of time reading novel that is just a fantasy, don't you think"

Sarah was a feels offence when Josh comment her about what she likes to read. She doesn't want to start a fight with Josh especially tomorrow their about to go on their vacation. So she just ignore what Josh had said and continue to read her novel.
She just want to relax for once in awhile, why did it have to be like this everytime Josh here. She thought.

Seeing that Sarah didn't say a word after that, Josh just let her be. He was actually trying to see what kind of reaction she had whenever he provoked or insult her with anything he could think of. He could see that she was clearly mad at him but never open her mouth to say it back to him. Hemm, so she just ignore it huh. Well let see if she can endure it after we reach at the Paris. Josh intend to spend his time every moment with different woman and he didn't care what Sarah do to spend her own time because it's been awhile he get laid with woman since he married with Sarah.

The day of their going vacation have finally arrived, both Josh and Sarah are already at the front door and waited the driver took there luggage and out it at the bonnet behind the car.
"Have fun both of you. Please do get to know each other since it will be just the tw of you there." said Mr. Alexander. He is pleased that Josh had decided to take Sarah on their honeymoon, he hope that it will go well this time for the two of them.

But he didn't know that Josh have another plan once he arrived there, neither would Sarah too. She doesn't know what will happen after arrived there but right know. She just feels excited to travel far away from home and see the world. Enjoy the scenery there, make memories out of it.
"We will dad, you dont have to worry about anything. We'll be going now.. You take care of yourself dad. Let the butler and the maids do their job taking care your health."
"Okay.. Okay, don't worry about me. Just enjoy your honeymoon." said Mr. Alexander and then he turn to look at Sarah. He took out a black card from his pocket and give it to Sarah.
"Here... If you want to buy something just use this card ok."
Sarah look at Mr. Alexander and then she looks at the card on his hand. She didn't expect anything from him but he gave black credit card.

She didn't know what to do, whether to accept it or not. Then she said
" Umm, no need dad. I mean if i want to buy something or souvenir. Josh could buy it for me."
But Mr. Alexander insist her to take the black card, saying that this is his wedding gift for her. Sarah still feels a bit doubt then she look at Josh. While Josh also lok at her, without waiting her to take the black card. He jus took it from his dad hand and said
"OK dad, we're getting late if me and Sarah don't go to the airport now. So we'll get going now."

"Alright, give that card to Sarah. Just let her buy anything that she wants." Mr. Alexander know that Sarah hesitate whether to take the card or not. He knows that she wasn't comfortable being the center of his attention since now she is his daughter in law. But he just want to spoil her, he consider her as his own daughter. He wanted her to live a good life, because he knows how she struggle to live especially when she have a father that doesn't care for her, a mother that left her at a young age. Now that she already married with his son. He hopes that Josh could be the one she depends on.

On their way to the airport, there was only silence inside the car. Sarah was just look outside the car window while Josh is checking his phone. A few minutes after he finish checking all his email and reply them. He started the talk.
"If you want to buy souvenir or something, I'll give you the right amount of money for you to buy it. This card that dad give it to you. You don't need it."
Without looking at Josh, Sarah just said "I know"

She already knows whenever Mr. Alexander give her something, Josh just doesn't like it at all and that's why she hesitate to take it. She could still remember what Josh tell her a day after their marriage. Josh thought that the reason that she married him was because of how wealthy there are especially Mr. Alexander. Anyone who knows her background, would also think that. So now she doesn't want to make Josh detest her even more.

After arriving at the aiport, both of them hold their own luggage and walk towards the entrance. After checking in and wait for boarding. Sarah took out the novel that she been reading lately and continue where she had stop while Josh just look all the email from his phone and do his work by replying each one of them.

Just 3o minutes later, they have announced the passanger that were going to Paris to make a line up so the flight attendant will check each of the passanger boarding pass before entering the plane. After that, all of the passanger were already on board. Josh and Sarah is on the VIP section. There were so many space so Sarah feels comfortable with it.

While the plane is already moving, the captain explain everything that the passanger needed to know. But Sarah didn't heard any of it, she i so excited to go and all the shes been thinking is I'm  going to Paris.