Chapter 13: Vacation

On his way to work, he still couldn't help but think what happen back when he send Sarah back home. He really didn't expect that she would say something like that. Whenever she with him, she was always quiet and won't dare make any sound. Even though he always keep insulting her just to see whether she could get mad, it was all in vain. She just took every insult and make it like he never insult her. After he park his car in he vip car, he goes to the entrance of the company. On his way to the elevator, many of the worker greet him and he just nod without reply. Acknowledge them, before he reach in front of the elevator. His secretary was already beside him, he greet him and told every schedule for today work.

Reaching at his office at the top of the company's building, he started his working on looking a few document. An hour after that his mobile phone rings and when he looks at, it was his father.
"Hey dad.."
"You working today without planning any honeymoon?"
Mr. Alexander was a bit upset when Sarah arrived home, he didn't saw Josh thus know his son goes to work. His wedding was just yesterday and now his already at the company, working? he thought.

So when he called his son, he didn't reply his greeting and goes straight to asking him why his working today.
Josh frown, wasn't it enough for him to already married to the girl of his father's choice? So why did he have to take her to honeymoon.
"Yes dad, there's a lot of important document that I have to check on. You know how busy I am."
"I know how busy you are Josh, back then your are still a bachelor. But now you no longer the bachelor, can't you make your wife happy by taking her to vacation?"
"I'll think about it later, right now i just need to focus on my work for awhile dad. Beside I'm sure Sarah wouldn't mind me not taking her to our honeymoon vacation since she also busy with her studies."

Mr. Alexander couldn't  believe what Josh had said to him, he knows that Josh never like Sarah. Every time the three of them together having breakfast or any other oscassion, Josh would always find a way to make Sarah look bad and he feels greatly sad for her. But also proud because whenever Sarah got any bad talk from Josh, she would just brush it off. Maybe because of her gratitude towards him, she hold back the fire inside her. He doesn't know. It could be just that.

"Alright then, let be handle it. I'll ask her if she busy and if she isn't then ill just arrange both of you to take a few days to relax and away from the city."
"Dad.. I told you that I'll think about it. You don't have to do this, beside it is both me and Sarah who should make this decision together now. You don't have to worry and let me handle this ok"
"I hope you really do just as you said Josh, I really want you to be a responsible husband for Sarah. I've know her for few years and I know she is a good and kind girl. That's is why she is perfect for you. I did all of this for your future. And I hope you wouldn't hate me for it."

There was a silence between both of the line. And each have different thought, but in the end Josh said
" I never hate you for it dad, I know what you did it for my sake. But sometimes you have to let me handle my own life, I'm no longer a kid but a grown man."
"I know son, even though shes not someone that you like. I do hope the both of you can get to know each other better. Who knows, maybe one day you'll be in love with her."
Mr. Alexander said, but Josh denied it. He knew that he will never like nor love Sarah. Between them there is so much differences.

After hang up, he continues his work. What his father told him, he will think about it when he discuss with Sarah after he arrive at home from work. After long working and checking every document, it is already 6.30p.m. Even though most of the worker had already left but Josh's assistant is still in his desk doing his work also and prepare anything if Josh had needed anything.

Josh was already arranged all the document he had already check and stand up. He took his coat that was hanging behind his chair and goes out of his office. He told his secretary that he should go home too and his secrectary follow Josh behind. And when they reach outside the company, both go their separate way.

After Josh got in his car and drove back home, he think about what his father had said. Yes, he could take a week vacation and have a little time with himself. Of course he would bring along Sarah, so that his father wouldn't complaint him how he didn't  care about his wife.

After reaching home, the butler greet Josh at in front of the entrance door. Josh just nod and goes upstair and when he reaches in front of his room. Nono, it's their room now since both have become husband and wife. When Josh try open the door it ad already pen from the inside, he saw that Sarah was about to go out but stop when she saw Josh.

Sarah was about to go down to the dining room, she got shocked when she open the door and saw Josh face. It was a bit awkward when she comes out of Josh room. Even though their were married but still it is uncomfortable for her because all of this had been moving so fast since she doesn't know what Josh was thinking.

Even though their had agree about this but still she could have just stay and have her own space in her own room but when she saw all of her stuff were taken to Josh's room. She just wish that Josh would not make decision on his own without disccus it with her because she doesn't like to be left in the dark and have her heart got shocked when Josh makes his own decision.