Chapter 4 Embrace The Reality

Sarah at the cafe where she works, shes only 18 but she work a part time job while studying at the Mori University. She has a tough life, when she was little her mother lift her with another man. Because of that her father has become a drunken man whom always gambling, not care anything  about her since Sarah is a reminder of her mother. So Sarah has to support her father and herself in rder to keep living on. For those who know Sarah, she is a happy go lucky girl and never complain about anything, easy to work with her and never go against the elder.

After her shift at the cafe ended, she received a text message from an old man who she knows few years back. And that old man is Mr. Alexander himself, the most respected man in the business world. Back when she was 14 years old, she saw an accident during her way going back home from school. It was actually a hit and run, after a car had hit the other car it has speed away from the scene after that. If anyone that's counter this situation, they would probably walks away as if see nothing or going panic for saw something like that but not Sarah. The minute she saw it, she rushes to the car and see if there is anything that she could help.

First she goes to the drive seat and see if the man who drives the car is injury and she find it that the driver nly have a minor injury but he was unconscious. She try to wake the driver up and thankfully the driver woke up, then she proceed to the back of the seat and she saw a man that has been injury and also there is so many blood tat cover his face. Sarah rush to gave an aid to the man, she took of her scarf and started to clean the blood in the face. After that she started to look for the injury beside the man head, and she find it there is no other injury. She called the hospital and stay with them until the ambulance arrived.

When the ambulance arrived, the driver say thanks to Sarah. He is grateful that se had help them and ask her name and she just say that it was the right thing to do, she told the driver her name after that she watches the ambulance drive away. After the ambulance is out of sight, she continue walk to go back home. A few days later, when she was walking back home. An unfamiliar car is park at the amusement park but Sarah didn't pay any attention to it, she just walk by but suddenly she heard an old man voice calling Little miss.

She look behind and saw the old man that she help a few days ago. A bit suprise and said
"ohh.. Hello sir, what can I do for you"
Mr. Alexander just smile, he could guess that this little girl is kind and also a bit conscious around her surrounding.
"Don't be afraid, I just came here to say thank you for saving me and my driver the other day. If it were for your help maybe I be long gone."
Sarah smile back "It's my pleasure to help sir, I saw what happen and I couldn't help just standing there and do nothing about it."
"You can call me Mr. Alexander, may I know your name little girl? I'm sure your not comfortable me calling you little girl right."
Sarah just laugh softly and said "My name is Sarah."

"Its nice to meet you Sarah, if your OK. Can we go to the nearest cafe to have a chat? I'm hoping that I can get to know you"
Sarah was ok with it so she agree and took Mr. Alexander to the nearest cafe. They have a long chit chat, and Sarah find that Mr. Alexander is a multimillion business but the way she saw him is different from what she imagine when  it comes to rich people while Mr. Alexander find that Sarah have a tough life, living with her drukend and gambling father and been left by her mother at a young age. He could see that she is a strong girl, what makes him like Sarah is that her smiled. Just see that she smile makes him calm and forget about any problem, how he wish he had a daughter like Sarah.

After their meeting, from there they begun to sometimes and contact with each other. Its has bnd them like father daughter, Sarah is happy about it. Even when she have a bad day weather at school, cafe or at home, she always finds comfort toward Mr. Alexander. She consider him as her second father whom always gave her an advice  when she needed to hear, courage to chase her dream and many more. She was glad that she had meet Mr. Alexander.

Until few years have past, suddenly she lost contact with Mr. Alexander. But she also knew that he is a busy man so she also stop contact him and handle her own life until one day she got a call from the person whom she wanted to hear. She was so excited to meet with Mr. Alexander, she thought that she can finally have a good conversation but who would have thought that Mr. Alexander have another agenda in meeting with her. When they meet at the cafe we're they use to meet, Sarah got the shocked in her life. Mr. Alexander asking her help by marring his son, she wanted to reject without thinking it twice but Mr. Alexander beat her to it by saying that if she helps him then he would help her pay all the debts that her father own.

"You shouldn't decide right now, i know my request is a little bit to much for you but i want my son to settle in from being the playboy." Mr. Alexander knew that Sarah doesn't like being use like this but he didn't have a choice.

Sarah didn't say anything and just keep looking at Mr. Alexander, but the truth is that she is thinking. If she agree to it the she would be free from working to much in order to pay off her father's debt and no matter how much she had, it was never enough. So Sarah makes the decision to agree about the arrange marriage with Mr. Alexander's son.

Maybe it wouldn't be that bad, it's okay.. I just have to embrace the reality of it. There is no way i can get a chance to paid off dad's dept with my current part time job.