But He Does

I just got a PC! Now instead of always using the phone, I can use a REAL keyboard! Plus I can now bold text.

      ★Chilled's P.O.V★

     "Buddy?" I breathed out. Ze was definantly not okay. Snow layered over his whole body. As well as making as a make-shift hat. He began to collapes, only to be caught by me in the nic of time. I sighed, mom's going to think I killed someone. I've been down this road too-

     I decided to stop joking around with myself, Ze needs help. I carried him bridal style to the fire place. Thankfully, I've been working out, and Ze couldn't weigh more then 100lbs.

     I gently placed him by the fireplace. Without a clue on what to do, I started brushing all the snow off of him. Along with that, I brought and place my blanket over his cold body, unmaking my bed in the process. He layed on the floor, and I continued brushing the snow from out of his hair. After a while, I stopped and examined his face. He looks peaceful, not like he's dead, but you know.

     I didn't know what was wrong with him, I'm mainly just lucky mom hasn't come down to meet him. I often have people over like Nanners, GaLm, and Smarty, hopefully she belives it's jus one of them. I ran a hand through my hair, knocking off the mario hat I forgot I was wearing. I put the hat on him, looking too big for him. "I'll be back." I assured to him as I got up to use the bathroom.

      ♦Ze's P.O.V♦

     I fluttered my eyes open. I was on the floor, a fire beside me, blankets layering on top. There was a hat on my head. Pulling it off, I automatically knew it was Chilled's. No one in their right mind would wear mario clothing. Despite my previous thought, I put the hat back one my head. Not for fasion, but for warmth.

      I heard a fauset turn of shortly after the toilet flushed in the distance. Chilled exited a room nealy opposite of where I've been lieing. Before saying anything, he scared me half to death by running over and hugging me. "What happend?" He asked softly.

     "It's a long story." I avoid, my face still in his chest. He let go, causing me to internally pout.

     "Well...I don't know about you, but I got plenty of time." I sighed and began thinking of how to word this.

     "Okay: I came home a bit late. Once inside, mom confronted me about the whole Youtuber thing, told by Mrs.Diyn. She didn't agree with the idea one bit. T..Things were said.. and I stormed into my room. I didn't like the idea of waiting for my dad to come and literally Jam a different career into my head so, I jumped out the window. Thats when I called you." I explained, hopeing Chilled wouldn't tell me to go back or anything.

     "Wow...That sounds rough, but it doesn't sound like thats all of it." Chilled inquired. Confused, I let him continue. "What else was she angry about? It couldn't all be the youtube thing."

     "That was it... just that." I denied.

     "Ze... Please tell me the rest. No matter what it is, It won't change my opinion of you." He assured, meanwhile, I debated over telling him. Hopeing that he keeps his word, I did.

     "Fine... They didn't like that I'm....gay" I whispered, shocking myself. This was the first time I've ever said it out loud, also the first time I said it to someone directly.

    "Well...That doesn't matter! I have a few other friends who are too." He said with a friendly smile firmly attached to his face.

    "Really?" I asked. This honestly sounded a bit too good to be true.

   "Yeah I have a few other gay friends. Like for example-" Resisting the urge to roll my eyes, I cut him off.

     "Not that part. The whole thing doesn't matter to you?"

     "It doen't bother me. Now, do you want to play some Smash Bros?" He cheerfully sang. Smiling from cheek to cheek, I followed him to his room.

______________

I like writing on the computer. Now I know how many words i used! 700..