Yuya Fungami x Rohan Kishibe - Fun with CBT (NSFW)

The manga artist locked the door behind him as Yuya Fungami entered his house. Normally Rohan wouldn't rely on "outside help" for his "problem", but he just couldn't be satisfied by normal means. Rohan had a raging erection, and getting off wasn't enough to fix it, he wanted a bad boy to pound his twink ass as hard as possible.

     "Nice place, so where are we going?" Yuya asked. Normally he would accept these kinds of offers, but Yuya was bicurious and wanted to know how being with a man felt for once. And from all of the gay porn he's watched, he knew Rohan's twink body was exactly what he wanted. Rohan grabbed his hand and lead him upstairs to his bedroom. It was surprisingly lavish considering the house's general aesthetic, with a padded headboard and fancy looking sheets. Rohan sat on the edge of his bed and stripped, revealing *insert colour here* women's lingerie. Yuya was already hard, but this turned him on even more. 

     "Well, what are you waiting for, big boy?" He purred, grabbing his tie and yanking him closer. "Actually, there was something I wanted to try." Yuya replied, blushing a little. "Well, what is it? I don't have all day." Rohan huffed. "Ever heard of cock and ball torture? My girls do it to me all the time and it feels amazing, and I wanna see what it's like doing it to someone else." Rohan looked unimpressed, but resigned. "Fine, but I'm expecting a favour in return."

Yuya looked down at Rohan's tiny member, trying not to look amused. "S-stop staring!" He snapped, blushing heavily. Yuya sighed and lifted up his foot, bringing it down slowly yet firmly onto Rohan's dick as well as his balls. Rohan winced a little but then moaned, feeling the pain melt into pleasure. "Ah~ It feels nice~" He whimpered, looking disappointed as Yuya brought his foot up, but overjoyed when he brought it down again and stomped on his micro penis. The mangaka arched his back as he held back a groan, squeezing his eyes tight. This carried on for a bit, with Yuya either stomping on his man bits or going down slowly and grinding his foot into his nuts. "I'm close..." Rohan whined, covered in sweat. Yuya grinned slyly. "How about we up the ante a little then?"

Rohan's excitement when he saw Highway Star was immeasurable. He was ecstatic. The thought of dozens of feet trampling his dick at one filled him with joy and came a little just thinking about it. Yuya lifted his foot up to stomp on Rohan's balls and came down, Highway Star coming down to join him. Moving his foot to the side, Highway Star got to work trampling and stomping on Rohan's 3 inches. "Ah, Yuya, this feels amazing~" Rohan moaned. Yuya smiled and lifted up his foot, watching Highway Star go to town. However, something was wrong.

 Yuya tried to call his army of little feet back, but to no avail. Highway Star crushed Rohan's dick and balls harder and harder to the point where Rohan couldn't take it anymore. "Oww, oww! Call it back!" He demanded, tearing up. "I'm trying, it won't listen!" Yuya responded, trying his best. However, Highway Star could not be stopped. The dozens of feet pulled on Rohan's dick with enough force to tear it off entirely. Rohan screeched in pain and anguish so loud even the people dining at Tonio's could hear it. His pride and joy, his whole 2.69 inches gone in an instant.

Three weeks later, Rohan died. Unrelated to his penis being torn off but because he ran into a telephone pole trying to hit Josuke with his car. Yuya went to prison for penis endangerment and CBT without a warrent. The em