The Rating Game! Rias vs. Sona Begins!

Start from the beginning

"That is the official job detail yes...but I'm also a guardian angel assigned to you- I'm supposed to protect and look out for you so you don't loose control to begin with. On top of that I hate people being in pain. Especially when it's not needed or I could do something about it." Cadriel says to me. She is telling the truth I could tell, but still...she was assigned to kill me should I go out of control. There isn't going to be much trust easily built up between me and her- and Heaven with this as well. I know it's for the greater good but I still should have a say at least.

  "Regardless, the tests still need to happen so I know what I can do." I say as the train comes to a stop. "Looks like we're here. Ajuka- sorry; Satan Beelzebub should have an attendant here to guide us to his lab." I say standing and leaving the train: angel still behind me every step of the way. Looking around I am instantly blinded by flashes from cameras and people wanting to get news reports.

  "Sir, sir! Is it true you are going to be allied to all three factions even though you are a new species with immense powers?" "Are you really the brother of the current Red Dragon Emperor?" "There are rumors of you being a commentator on the upcoming Rating Game between the heiresses for House Sitri and House Gremory, are these true?"

  They all barraged me with questions like the reporters they were. Of course this would happen; it's not everyday a 'new creature' is just wondering about in the Underworld with Satan approval. But this is an opportunity...ya! A chance to show them what I'm gonna do! I held up my hand and was surprised that the Devils actually stopped talking and let me have my turn.

  "I know there are a lot of questions you have for me" I start off saying to them, their attention on me unwavering "and sadly I can't answer them all. But I can say this: I plan to help all three factions and any of their allies as best I can. The enemy we face is the Kahos Brigade- a vile terrorist group that seeks nothing but their namesake. We must put an end to them once and for all! And after that, I plan to be the bridge or help build the bridge that units us all in peace." I say to them. "I hope to see you all at the Rating Game tomorrow as indeed I am commentating. Good day to you all." I say nodding and walking forward as the people cheered at my words. After some looking about I saw a formally dressed person with a sign, my name written on it neatly.

"You have arrived exactly on time. I have been sent to retrieve you by Satan Beelzebub and I shall drop you off at his lab." He says gesturing begins him to a car. "Please enter and allow me to take you."

I nod and climb into the back followed by Cadriel. The drive was silent and uneventful, but when we arrive at Ajuka's lab...it was amazing! I always heard from Sirzechs that Ajuka proffered his hobbies over being a Satan but I bet he sunk a lot of funds into this for that very reason! We walk in and are blasted by a hush of cool air as I look around. It was mostly empty of any people aside from a few in lab coats working on stuff.

"Ahh, Rivio. So you made it on time I see." I hear from my left and look to see Ajuka himself walking over. Here he wore a business casual like attire with a lab coat as well overtop. "Welcome to my laboratory. Here, the Evil Piece system was created; and here we shall attempt to gauge a better understanding of your powers. Now Azazel tells me he tested something I asked of him and got interesting results?" He asks me.

I nod and walk over shaking his hand real quick. "Yes indeed he did. It was a surprise when it happened but I could overlook it now: he chucked a Light Spear at me and somehow I was able to stop it. He said it resembled something you developed?" I ask him getting a nod and a gesture to follow. He gave a small flourish of his coat as he turned and led Cadriel and myself down the hall he came from into his own personal lab. A lab within a lab. That's amazing.

I hear him chuckle as I look around. "I can see you have an interest in science and creating things yourself huh?" He asks me as I cough a bit to hide my embarrassment.