Chapter 3

Sunshine Gone Rogue

Chapter 3

" " Speaking

'  ' Thinking to Kurama

---------------

Naruto's POV

'You better be fucking proud of me' I thought to Kurama 'for what' 'for what??? Umm maybe not killing those bastards in the most gruesome way possible then leaving their bodies to rot in a ditch somewhere, that's fucking what.' 'Ok, I'm proud of you. But they fucking deserve it' 'no shit, that whole village does'.

I can't believe it, out of all the people I ran into them. Hell, I haven't seen them in four years! It took all I had not to kill them all there, I still don't know why I stopped myself from doing so. Anyways I'm really close to the stone, now all I have to do is relieve some stress and kill a few people.

-------------------------------

Somewhere In a Forest

Third Person POV

"What the hell was that" Jiraiya let out a relieved sigh when he left.

"What did he mean by reunion?" Sasuke asked

"We can't know him from somewhere, can we?" Sakura answered with another question. Kakashi sat on a rock processing all the new information.

"We might have to go through with the plan we were talking about the other night" Kakashi finally said something.

"You mean the "get him a mission in the village and spy on him" mission?"

"Yeah that one, but fuck, that was scary" Kakashi finished.

"Listen, lets just finish the mission and then we can report this to Tsunade"

"You know you should address her title Jiraiya"

---------------------

Hokage's Office

3 Days Later

Third Person POV

"Red Kitsune called it a "reunion" Kakashi finished giving the report.

"Does that imply he knows you and have met?" Tsunade asked

"I would assume so." That was a shocker for most people in the room, Sasuke doesn't talk too much and especially about his opinion.

"Then should we go through with the mission?" Tsunade finally asked the question they were all wondering. Everyone looked at each other and slowly nodded their heads.

"Then we should make the mission or reward something worthwhile, call everyone else here we need to discuss this together." She finished.

-----------------

Iwagakure

Naruto's POV

"Kami, this is a mess" I said, wiping the Iwa shinobi's blood off my cheek. 'Well, maybe if you didn't spend 3 days dilly-dallying you could have gotten this over with.' Kurama bit back 'I was just wondering about Konoha after seeing team 7 and Jiraiya, I think it's about time we get our revenge' 'it's about time you said that kit'.

——————————

Konoha Meeting Room

Third Person POV

Tsunade, Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai, Jiraiya, and rookie 12 (Sai replaced Naruto) were gathered in the Hokage's meeting room.

"For this to work we would need a mission that would make the Red Kitsune want to come here, this may prove to be difficult seeing as it looks like he has been avoiding the Fire Nation" Tsunade declared. "Any ideas?" She said, shifting her gaze to look at the people sitting in the room.

"There has been word of the Akatsuki making it's move and attacking the leaf village for it's Jinchurkiki, nobody outside the village knows he is dead." Jiraiya whispered the last part, making it barely audible to the people in the room.

"I can't believe you forced him out of the village" Sasuke yelled, he wanted to thank Naruto, but as soon as he had regained consciousness, the loud ball of sunshine had been banished and months later 'killed'.

"Sasuke, we know, we are sorry. He would have made a great weapon for the village. How dare he leave, he belonged to us." Nods of agreement followed Tsunade's words.

"You were going to KILL HIM, OF COURSE HE LEFT!" Sasuke yelled again, this was very out of character for him. Everyone just looked down at their feet, not daring to say another word that would make their beloved Uchiha get angrier than he already is. After a few seconds of silence Shikamaru spoke.

"Anyways, to further Jiraiya's point, since the leaf's attack power has dropped tremendously, how about having Red Kitsune come to attack the Akatsuki. They are very powerful. It would be hard to handle, even if the whole village was attacking."

"That is a very good idea Shikamaru, and yes they have tremendous power. If only that little weapon hadn't run away" She whispered the last part so low no one could hear it. Everyone was very happy with Shikamaru's plan, he definitely was a genius. "I am also very curious as to why he acted so familiar towards Kakashi's team and Jiraiya, to think you might know someone like him..." everyone wondered the same thing until Neji said something.

"We should find out who he is" Everyone looked shocked that someone finally said what they were all thinking.

"That would prove to be a good asset to the leaf...Alright everyone when he is here, you are to find out his true identity" They all smiled, their curiosity getting the best of them. "Now the only thing left to do is give him the mission, how do we do that?" Tsunade asked, worried that this stupid challenge would put a halt to their plan.

"Leave that to me" Jiraiya said.

"Then, you all are dismissed."

------------------

2 Days Later

Somewhere in a Forest

Naruto's POV

'What is this? No way...It couldn't be" It was the mission letter from Konoha. 'Hey Kurama, isn't this ironic? As soon as I decide to get revenge they give me the PERFECT opportunity AND I get to get rid of the Akatsuki, this is a win win lose. The village loses hahaha' 'Wow kit, this is perfect, and you've become very sadistic. I like it.' 'Okay then Kura, let's get moving. How FUN will it be to see everyone one again!'.

It's time to start walking there, I can't wait! Now....what should I do for revenge...

-----------------

1000 Words

What do you think? comments appreciated

Sorry it took me a few days to update, not that anyone is reading this story

Thx

Kurama The Fluffball