I have to wait

Lena's pov

Alex stayed a bit with me, but had to leave because of Kara. It was painful to see Kara like this and all I want is her. I want to cuddle with her, kiss her, be with her and build my future with her. Without her I feel lost, like more than the half of my heart has been ripped away from me. I was thinking on sending flowers to her, but I declined quickly.

She doesn't want to see me. I went to the lab in my house and dove into work, trying to distract myself. I was working on a cure for Kara. It makes her immune to Kryptonite and wanted to give it to her on our anniversary, but seems like it didn't happen.

I tried to dive and dive into work, but it scared me to see Kara like that. I'm afraid of her safety and other people. She wouldn't want to hurt innocent people and I know she will regret it. But all I can do right now is to prove how much she means to me...I want her to have emotions again...I want her to love again.

I couldn't work so i started to look into old photo albums. I started to cry, seeing how Kara truly loved and cared about me...She was such a romantic person und so much more.

If she would have proposed, I would have screamed 'yes'. I do love her, but my dumbass has to cheat and break her heart. She's suffering all because of me.

I got frustrated, because of my clothes so I got to the bedroom and changed into Kara's sweater. It smelled just like her. Oh how I missed her dorkyness, smile and cuddles. I started to lay on the bed and cried. I cried so hard that I started to have problems to even breathe. Now all I can do is wait...I have to wait for her.