𝓜𝓸𝓶'𝓼 𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓲𝓼𝓱?

Start from the beginning

''I want to talk to you'' I said looking at Ahaan while purely ignoring the man beside him.

"Hmmm say"

"Alone" I said. Azlaan stood up from the bed but before going out he looked at me or stared at me. And then he was out.

''What happened to Mom?" I asked directly to Ahaan not wanting to beat around the bush.

He frowned and clenched his jaw while tightening his fist.

''Tell me Ahaan what happened to her'' I asked seeing him avoid looking into my eyes.

''Aunty told me that it was her last wish that I marry Azlaan'' I said controlling the erupting sob.

''Then I guess I should tell you everything'' He took my hand and guided me to sit on the bed.

''Mom died after two months of your birth. Jameen aunty was more of a best friend for her than cousin. Azlaan was of two years at that time. It was her wish that you marry Azlaan" He said taking a pause looking at my tear filled eyes.

"Dad?" My voice barely audible.

"He died when you were 10 years old" He sighed making me frown.

"Why don't I remember anything about him then? Please say me you are lying Ahaan" I shouted. My voice echoing in the eerie silent night.

''Ahaan?" aunty Jameen was knocking the door.

''Come in" Ahaan said.

The elderly woman entered the room. Her worried expression wasn't unseen.

''What happened my child?'' Her voice held the concern of a mother. Looking at her my eyes filled with tears.

''He died in accident. You were with him at that time. You survived but went into coma. As you were in coma for six months, you forgot everything and we didn't try to make you remember those dreadful things." He paused. Aunty held my hand in her warm one.

"Then..."My words died down as Ahaan continued.

''We lived with Dad's step brother and his wife. Amira is not our sister but our step cousin." I gulped taking in all the information.

"And he was the one who killed dad" My eyes shot up as I looked at him in horror. Aunty's hold tightening around me.

Tears flowed down continuously. Betrayal is what I am feeling now. How could my brother hide something this big from me? How could they do this?

"Why? Why did you hid it from me?" I asked.

He averted his gaze and stood up. Opening the wardrobe he took out something. Coming towards me again he was holding a diary.

The red velvet cover shined against the dimly light room. He extended his hands giving the diary to me.

''Your Mom's diary which she wrote for you" Aunty said. I looked at her with glossy eyes.

''She had a habit of writing diary. When she came to know about her blood cancer, she wrote two diaries. One for you and one for Ahaan. Because she knew she won't be there with you when you'll need her. It was after your birth that we came to know she had cancer. It was just in the initial stage and doctors had said that she could be healed but I don't know what happened or how but after a month she bid us all and departed for her destiny." Her voice cracking at the end.

I looked at Ahaan whose eyes were red and fist clenched. It looked as if he was angry at something.

This new piece of information suffocated me. The well air conditioned room seemed small. As if someone was choking me to death.

''I- I want to be alone'' I choked and ran out of the room.

This is life. Every minute and every second holds a new piece of information that can turn your life upside down.

They want me to marry Azlaan who is my best friend. Indeed he is my crush but I can't marry him just because of my mom's last wish. What if he doesn't want this? I don't want him to be forced into this.

I looked at the man beside m. He was still staring at me.

"I know it is alot to digest but I would be with you in every situation, trust me. I know you are thinking that I am forced into this but know that I'm not. If it is that's written for us then let this happen. I am ready to become your Guardian Angel, ready to protect you, cherish you and to fall for you." I gaped at him as he kept saying all these foreign words.

What is love? I don't know but I know one thing that if this is what is written in my fate then its bound to happen.

Hi
Hi
Hi

I would be updating late from now as i have enrolled in a graphic designing course 🙂.. So please bare with my late updates!!
And let me know if you liked the update by
Vote☑
Comment💬
Share➡

I will try my best to update early!

Happy reading📖