I smiled being embarrassed of getting caught of looking at his smile. "Yes"

"So what should I call you then?"

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, I am Kim Misoo."

"Hi Misoo, actually I was finding Lisa noona because I need to put on some makeup cause I have to do a Vlive today. But since she is not here, could you please do my makeup?"

Wait, what? What did he ask me to do?  I took a 5 second pause to just take all that information to my brain.

He wants me to do his makeup. How could I touch his handsome face?

"Yo-You want me to do your makeup?" I asked sounding dumb.

But I saw how his smile quickly fell after listening to my words. Instantly I felt as if something happened to my heart since I felt sad too.

"Oh, you don't want to do my makeup?"

No, where did that come from?

He quickly smiled."It's okay, I should just do the live with a bare face. Sorry to bother you so much."

With this he started to walk to the door. I quickly ran after him and stood in front of him.

" No, you got me wrong Sir. I was just a little surprised when you told me to do your makeup. I am so sorry for the misunderstanding ."

"So, would you do my makeup Misoo?"

My name sounded so good from his mouth but I planned to postpone my fangirling to the end of the night.

"Sir, I need to take the permission of the manager. It's my first day and I don't want to do something that might upset him."

"Okay, then I would be waiting here."

With this I bowed again and quietly opened the door and went outside.

Once I closed the door, I literally ran like someone left their dog behind me.

I quickly reached the manager's room and knocked thrice. Till then I tried to control my breath since I was practically huffing.

"Come in"

"Good evening Manager"

"Ohh Good evening Misso, shouldn't you be in the dorm right now."

"Yes manager I was on my way to my dorm but a member of bts wanted me to do his makeup? Can I?"

"Who's it? I don't remember anyone has a program to get dressed to."

"Manager it's Namjoon Sir."

"Ohh, he wanted to do a Vlive though. So why aren't you doing his makeup now and instead came to ask my permission?"

I stood embarrassed."This morning you told me that you didn't want me to be the stylist of Namjoon since he's my bias,so I thought I needed to ask your permission before getting to my work."

I could see how manager tried to control his smile and keep a straight face.

"It's okay, now quickly go and do his makeup or else he would be late."

"Thank you so much Manager." With this I bowed and again ran to the dressing room.

I knocked at the door and again controlled my breath before I heard "Come in."

I went inside and saw him sitting with his glasses on and going through his phone.

I couldn't believe I was this close to him who was my inspiration and my first celebrity crush.

He looked up his phone to see me and he smiled again.

I could never get tired of seeing his smile.

"You are fast. Did you get the permission?"

"Yes, I did."

With that I slowly went behind him to get to my equipments.

" Since it's for vlive, should I keep it natural?" I asked unsure if he wanted something else.

"Yes please." He stated with a smile.

I was so scared to touch his face for the first time but I bought my professionalism forward and started doing my work.

I could see from the mirror that he was being hesitant and wanted to ask me something.

"Sir, do you want to say something. Please say it."

"I don't know how to say that Misso but could you please do something with my eyes. Since I don't have a double eyelid, could you darken the upper part a bit so that it doesn't look bad."

I really couldn't believe he thinks that his dragon shaped eyes are looking bad.

"Umm... I really shouldn't be saying this and should be doing whatever you want as a stylist but I think, it looks better without the dark shade sir. Your eyes have a very unique shape and there's nothing that can be stated bad about it. Personally I really like your eyes very much."

While saying this, I came forward and I started putting lip balm.

When I raised my eyes from his lips to his eyes, I could see how he was staring at me without saying anything.

I was so captivated with his eyes that I stopped all my work and we had a rough 15 seconds eye lock.

And suddenly he broke the eye lock and started looking here and there.

I stood straight and went to take the equipments to style his hair.

What was I even thinking, I really crossed my line of professionalism. I felt sad all of a sudden when I thought about it. I was just a mere employee, who was I to give him advice about what he should do.

"I am really sorry Sir", I bowed towards him. " I didn't think before cutting your words and advising you something. Should I darken your eyelids a little bit?"

"No, please don't say that. I really don't think it's your fault. It's the work of stylists to advice which look would be better on me. Thank you for the advise." Saying this he smiled.

And I really felt that it was first time of the evening when I saw his genuine smile with his dimples popping up. I really felt happy.

With this I started styling his hair and keeping it naturally fluffy. I could see him looking at me sometimes from the mirror and I felt shivers everytime our eyes met for a millisecond.

"Thank you so much Misso." With this he bowed again and sent me a smile before going outside the room.

After the door closed, I released my breath which I didn't know I was holding.

I covered my mouth with my hand to hold in the scream that could have released from my mouth as I jumped from here and there thinking about how I met him.

Never in my life did I think I could see him in person but here I was doing his makeup.

I did my little happy dance thinking no one saw me but little did I know Namjoon returned to the room since he forgot his phone and saw my little performance.

He couldn't control his laugh and he started laughing behind me.

I stiffened and looked slowly behind me to see him going to his place to take back his phone while laughing.

I really felt so much embarrassed that I wanted the earth to swallow me so that I wouldn't have to face him.

He opened the door to go outside but then he looked at me smiling"Misso you really looked cute while dancing."

With that he went outside and the door closed. I again put my hand on my mouth to control my scream so that I don't look like a psycho.

What a good day to meet your bias as well as get embarrassed too.

But I really didn't know there was someone else who was seeing all this besides of me and Namjoon.

The manager was sitting in his room looking at his computer with a smile in his face seeing what's going in the dressing room. "Interesting."