~CHAPTER TEN~

Note: please don't forget to vote and drop comments.

*************************

**APRIL'S POV**

Tessa entered the living room as soon as I got there. She was wearing a shirt dress of blue and white strides that stopped between her thighs exposing little part of her hourglass thigh.

Her blonde human  hair was packed in a loose ponytail with the edge neatly controlled and a white canvas to match.

My heart began to race.

Why was she here? Did she come to talk about yesterday's incident? The thought alone made my stomach clench. She gave me a warm hug but stared at me like I had grown two heads.

“April you look dull. Wanna talk about it? ” she asked with a worried expression and I released a breath I didn’t know  I was holding. A warm smile crept up to my lips. I shrugged her hands on my shoulders and sat on the couch, she joined afterwards.

   “Nicole was here” I scoffed “She said some mean things about being Jordan’s mistress. Do you……….”

I trailed off because of Tessa's sudden laughter and it reminded me of how I laughed at Nicole. Was she mocking me? She dropped her phone on the night stand so she could throw her hands up and laughed all the way.

I just stared at her with a bemused expression.

“That bitch!” she spat out “Don't tell me you believed her?” she asked in between giggles  and cocked a brow. My gaze fell. I sure did believe her.

“Come on girl! I know Jordan is at a zero percent in this marriage but hell no! he won’t go for that girl” she exclaimed and passed me a glint of hope. She observed I wasn’t convinced so she stood up and sat beside me.

“April listen to me. I understand your plight” I jerked my head up “Yes I do” she cupped my cheeks making her soft palm rub against  my chin.

“Jordan has his secrets, wait for him. Your presence here means a lot” I tried to trace any glint of mischief but found none. Her voice was genuine and her eyes communicated the same but if so why does he behave like I brought this upon myself. I gave her a slight nod and titled my head to the side.

“Enough of the emotional moment” she squealed. Her expression changed in a flash  “Oya get up and get dressed we are going out” Tessa is really crazy what is she talking about? She stood up and crossed her arms on her chest, smiling sheepishly.

I just stared at her with a bemused expression. I liked her confidence but wrong try girl.

“Tessa I can’t go out, I'm not allowed” I replied with a bored expression and crossed my legs not moving an inch.

“ Of course you are hell going with me”

“I'm not Tessa. I don’t want to get into trouble” I countered but frustrated this time.

“Ok fineee” She sighed and I was relieved she didn’t push it.

“Remember Jordan promised to make it up to me” I nodded clearly not interested. “Good. I asked him for  permission, so can you go dress up now? ” she said in a duh tone and sat down crossing her legs. My eyes lite with excitement.

“Gosh!! Thank you Tee. Thank you Thank you” I squealed and enveloped her in a bone crushing embrace and planted kisses on her face.

   “Oya it’s ok go and do that one for Jordan. Get dressed jare” Tessa teased.
  “Did you have to say that?” I smacked her right arm and started running upstairs with a flow of excitement gushing through my veins. I nearly tripped off but I cared less at this moment.