~CHAPTER FIVE~

A/N: A big thank you to my readers, those who have been voting. I also read your comments. Thank you ❤

This chapter is dedicated to Teefabulous

***Jordan's POV***

I signed the last deal with Mr Harry on Sunday afternoon and I was glad the deal was over soon enough.

Traveling back to Lagos won't be a bad idea besides I had  no unfinished business and my private jet was readily  available so I just told Aaron to get everything set for the journey back.

The flight was an 8 hours  flight and I arrived Lagos by 10:18pm it was quite late though but Lagos was still bustling  as if the day had just started.

April was  sprawled on the bed sleeping peacefully on her side of the bed  when I got to my room.  She was putting on a silk sexy nightie with lace material embroided at  the chest side.

Her thighs were perfectly displayed making things difficult for me because I didn't  know how long I stood there and I didn't get tired despite that I had complained to myself earlier of being tired.

I entered  the closet to change into something comfortable, that was after a refreshing shower. I didn't bother to eat because I had earlier eaten with Aaron.

I laid  on my side of the bed but I unconsciously rolled over beside April.  Her hair smelt of strawberry and it assaulted my nostrils.  I rested my head close to her hair because the scent was now like an addiction.

I used the duvet to cover her up and stopped  at her shoulder level because her exposed thighs were screaming for my touch. I shifted  back to my side of the bed  and drifted off.

⚛⚛⚛

I woke up the next morning with April cuddled in my hands. Her head was resting on the crock of my neck while her hands were on my back.

I could still perceive the strawberry milkshake shampoo she used on her hair. I would have loved to remain in this position but I didn't want to have anything mutual, I know she is my wife but...

I released myself from her hold gently in order not to wake her up and I proceeded  to the bathroom to take a shower. After I was done, I walked into the closet and wore my sweat pants.

I was standing in front of the rearview mirror where April had arranged her cosmetics while scrolling through my phone as usual. A smug smile crept up to lips, realizing that she has settled in well.

She was now awake because I heard her groan. she pulled the duvet off and sat upright on the bed. My back was facing her but I knew her every move. One advantage of my intellectuality 

"Aaaaahhhh" that was her voice, why was she shouting? Before I could make out a question, I heard I ruffled steps as she ran to the other end of the room near the door to the closet. I could sense her panicking.

I turned around to face her but her gaze was down so I began to walk towards her direction but she was busy staring at my abs. hmm I smirked.

"Like what you see?" came my raspy voice, she flipped immediately but suddenly became calm and spared me a glance this time.

"Good mor..... in.. ng" she shuttered. I guessed she didn't have anything to say. I knew she was very much affected by our close proximity.

I smirked. I like that I created this impact on her. I placed my right hand on the wall behind her clearly interlocking her with me and I began to push back the strands of hair that were lying on her face.