~CHAPTER TWO~

This chapter is dedicated to NkechiAjogwu you're my first motivation 😚.

-JORDAN'S POV-

"Get the fucking file!!" I yelled at one of my employees. They should know better not to piss me off this early.

bunch of idiots!!

I muttered to myself. He staggered backwards immediately and began to walk out of the office.

"Hey" I motioned for him to come back.

"Call my secretary on your way out" I instructed him, scrolling through my phone.  A lot of unanswered message kept staring at me.

My life is solely on my business and working is my number one friend. It is either in my office, my study at home, conference meetings, taking business trips or just having drinks with Ian and Tessa.

Nicole walked  in immediately she should know her boss better.

"Sir, you sent for me" she said in the professional manner.

"Hmm, yes.  Have you informed the wedding planner to start preparations?  It's in two days" I was still busy with my phone not even sparing  her a glance.

"Yes sir, everything is ready"

"Alright then. Get me the accounts of the deal with Hills oil and gas"

"Yes sir" with that she left.

The door swung open and I looked up to see who it was. The only person that comes into my office without knocking. Typical of Ian.

"Hey man, what's up? " I nodded in response while we shook  hands and I got back to replying my messages. I felt his heated gaze on me.

"What?" I finally asked because his eyes we're boring holes.

"Man you're full of surprises" he scoffs  "I mean who works in the office two days to their wedding"  he asked emphasizing on the 'two days' with his fingers. Well I am the almighty Jordan.

"Well I do" I answered  in a duh tone.

"Talking about your wedding, you haven't even met your bride.
As in you will walk to the altar tomorrow and say 'I do' to a stranger because  you guys have not spent time together" he stated.

The word stranger made me snap my head up shooting him death glares while he laughed  his way. April is not a stranger at least I know her to a reasonable length.

"She's not a stranger, I conducted a search on her" I defended but he wouldn't just stop laughing.

"Search? Seriously Jordan.  Finding out about  her name, age, career, family and other bio is knowing her?" Ian still persisted, this guy is taunting my life.

"Ian you're crazy" I finally said.

"it's a mutual feeling."

"What about the bachelors eve?" I knew he would bring this up.  I am  seriously  not planning for any bachelors stuff. I groaned.

"I have work" I said bluntly.

"You're no fun, How did we even become friends?"

He hissed and turned to the opposite direction.  This dude  in front of me is my all, I would have been a psycho by now or struggling with my sanity.  I owe him big time.

"How about we just have drinks tomorrow?" he pleaded.  I knew Ian would  not give up.

"fineee" I replied with a bored expression.  Engaging in an argument with Ian is  fruitless because he would always have his way.