.Twenty-One.

Author's note at last

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Author's POV

He chose none. Lisa, who was standing behind the counters till now, finally decided to step in once she saw the commotion. It didn't take her long to put two and two together and understand the situation.

She went to Jungkook's side and held his hand, trying to give him the little emotional support she could give. "H-hyungs, I- I don't know if I can t-trust you a-all." Jungkook said.

Jin, Jimin, and Yoongi had an understanding expression but the rest still seemed sorry. They still wanted to convince him. "Then tell us Kookie, tell us what we can do to get you back. To get your trust back." Hoseok said, with pleading eyes.

"H-hyungs-" Jungkook was gonna say something but was interrupted by the door opening. It was Jungkook's grandmother.

"What is going on here?" She asked. "Granny? W-what are you d-doing here?" Jungkook asked. She was the last person he wanted to get involved in this mess.

"I am assuming you guys are his hyungs as you all made him cry." She said, completely ignoring Jungkook's words. The other guys nodded, half surprised at the harsh words and half surprised at the fact that she didn't know the biggest boyband from Korea.

The oldest lady sighed. "You will get your answers but not right now. I need to talk to my grandson first." She said. To be really honest, she already knew this day would come. She knew soulmates couldn't be away from each other for too long.

As for Jungkook, he was as confused as ever. She was talking as if she knew they would come, but how? How did she know?

Lisa gave the younger's hand a slight squeeze, bringing him back to reality. Jungkook looked at her, nodded and then turned towards the hyungs. "She is right hyungie- hyungs. I-i can't blindly trust you all again, specially after all you've don't to me. I need time to think... Sorry..." The younger trailed off.

His grandmother shook her head at the apology but said nothing. "Come back here when I call you, give Lisa your contact information. I will not let you hurt koo even if it means separating him from his soulmates." She said, whispering the soulmates part so that none of them could hear that.

The others complied nonetheless. The older lady's glare was harsh enough to assure anyone that she meant what she just said and nobody was even going to try and go against it.

Namjoon walked up to Lisa, giving her a tissue with his phone number in it. Lisa took it and placed it on a table nearby. Jungkook, during the whole ordeal was too shocked to say anything. The Kim Namjoon obeyed his grandmother.