.Twenty-Two.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐍𝐚𝐦𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Author's POV

"Hyungie I'm ready!" Jungkook said, knocking on Namjoon's door. "I'll be out in a bit bun!" Namjoon answered from inside.

Jungkook wore a simple tshirt, paired with blue jeans. Nothing too fancy but not shabby either. His hair was messy but it still looked pretty. And to top it all off, he was wearing a single necklace and a small ring on his pinky.

Namjoon took another few seconds to come out. He also had a t-shirt on, along with black jeans. Although, he also paired it up with a black and white checked shirt, which he left unbuttoned.

"You look great, hyungie." Jungkook smiled. "You look pretty too. Ready to go?" Namjoon asked. "Yup! I still don't know where we are going tho..." Jungkook said.

"You'll know when we reach there." Namjoon said, bopping jungkook's nose, as he smiled widely at the younger.

"Let's go?" He asked, offering a hand to him. "Hyung, you're being cheesy." Jungkook giggled as he took the hand that namjoon had offered and the older tucked them in his own, making sure the younger was pressed against his side.

The both of them went to the car after waving everyone good bye. Jungkook started the car but namjoon still won't let him know the location. "Hyung I can't drive us there if you don't tell me where we're going." Jungkook whined a bit. "It's ok kookie. I'll just give you the directions, yeah? I am sure you'll like the place once we reach there. Also, are you hungry?" Namjoon asked.

"Yeah, just a bit tho. Nothing I can't control." Jungkook replied, shifting in his place a bit. "Nah it's fine. We don't want a hungry koo, now do we?" Namjoon asked to himself, but didn't wait for the answer. "Ok now let's go!" Namjoon said, excitedly as jungkook smiled at his hyung's behaviour.

Jungkook kept following Namjoon's directions for the next few hours and that led them both to the gangnam station. "The station? Do we take the train from here?" Jungkook asked. "No, no, we're just here to pick up the food. C'mon." Namjoon said, grabbing jungkook's hands. Jungkook smiled down at their connected hands as namjoon guided them through the crowd, towards a shop- a bakery!

"Here we are kookie. Choose whatever you want! We'll eat everything once we reach our venue. Oh and also, I am paying so don't even bother trying to do it first." Namjoon said, ruffling the younger's hair.

They spend about half an hour at the bakery and walk out with a few pastries and a lot of chocolate. Jungkook also bought two ice coffees that he was able to pay for after convincing namjoon for 10 minutes.

They spend another huge period of time where jungkook blindly follows namjoon while the rapper keeps giving the you get directions.

The more jungkook thought about it, the more it felt like a deja vu. Namjoon had been with him and guided him since as long as he can remember. He was there when he first joined the company. He was there when he messed up his vocal practice for the first time. He was there when he got badly scolded by the dance instructor that 9ne time.

Namjoon had been through jungkook through all of it. He had guided him both as a younger member and as a person.

And the hapiness that jungkook felt while reliving all those moments was something neither him, nor I can put to words.

"And we're here!" Namjoon cheered as jungkook drove into the drive way of a library. It was small but looked cozy. It had a somewhat same aesthetic as Lisa's café and didn't have many people inside, just one lady at the desk incase anyone needed assistance.

"Wow Hyung, I haven't been to a library since ages!" Jungkook said, grinning at the older.

"Let's go!" Namjoon said, jumping out of the car and opening the door for jungkook. The younger playfully rolled his eyes and giggled at the older. "Why thank you, gentleman." He said, mockingly.

Both of them entered the library and sat down together at a table at the very back. Namjoon was a regular at this place so he obviously knew they allowed food and he also knew the best places to sit.

Their place at the very back was beside a window. So the cold breeze from outside gave them an excuse to be cuddled next to each other.

They read a book together, quietly. As there werent any other people around, both of them took off their masks and Namjoon fed the pastries to the both of them as jungkook read the book to Namjoon. After they were done eating, and Jungkook's eyes started dropping a bit from eating too much, they decided to read the rest of the book at home.

They rented the book and walked back to their car. This time however, jungkook remember the way back home. And to keep the vocalist awake, namjoon kept telling him jokes related to the book they just read.

"These jokes will forever be our inside jokes, ok kookie?" Namjoon asked, as soon as jungkook pulled into their dorm driveway.

"Of course Hyung." Jungkook said, offering a small smile as he climbed down the car.

"We're home guys!" Namjoon announced, opening the front door loudly.

This isn't my home yet
...
But I am 1 step closer to making it my home.

Jungkook smiled and nodded at the thought.

======°•°×•×°•°======

A/n: why is this so late? Because I forgot that this was being rewritten 😄😄😄