.Five.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook's POV

'just let me live' I prayed to whoever was up there. I finally opened my eyes when I felt the car moving. I could feel the members smirk. I just wanted to disappear.

Never had I once thought that I would feel like this because of my hyungs. The people who raised me. The people who taught me everything I know today. The people who were always by my side...The people I trusted.

I looked out of the window, in an attempt to distract myself from hyung's stares. The clouds were dark and there was frequent lightning. The last time I checked, the weather was pretty clear.

It was just like my life. The cloudless, peacefully baby blue sky, turned into a sparkfull, dark and haunting one. Like my once happy and almost perfect life became a living hell hole. Well, I guess the sky understands me better than my own hyungs.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt the vehicle stop. All of us got out and Sejin hyung shot me a worried glance. I think he was the person who left apples by my bed today. Did he know about what the members did to me? Does he hate hyungs? I don't want him to hate them because of me.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't realise that Sejin hyung drove off. I was brought back to reality when I felt someone drag me, by hand, towards the dorm. It was Yoongi hyung. "You made Hobi upset, Kookie. It won't be pleasant now." Hyung said again with the same lure to the Kookie.

I knew for sure that this was not gonna be pleasant. When I and Yoongi hyung reached the living room, everyone was sitting there, with different expressions. Some were angry, some were tired and some were...worried?

Yes I could see a bit of worry in SeokJin hyung's eyes but it seemed like he was trying his best to cover it up with fake anger.

I suddenly fell on the ground because of a strong punch on the side of my head. It was Namjoon hyung. "Stop staring at my Jinnie." He shouted. "S-sorry-'' I was again cut off by a kick on my gut. "Cut it bitch. You practiced extra hard just to make us look like losers right?" Hoseok hyung spat.

It was true. I did get that kind of feeling when the choreographer said that I did good. I did feel that urge to prove the members wrong. But wasn't it their fault? "No Jungkook, it's always your fault" the voice in my head answered.

"Answer him slut!!" Jiminie hyung said as he grabbed me by my hair. It hurt. "Y-yes" I answered truthfully knowing they won't believe me even if I said no.

"Why did you do it? Huh?" Tae-hyung asked as he slapped me, hard, on the cheek. I was way too scared to lie. So I spoke the exact truth. " B-because i- I was scared, h-hyung. I was s-scared t-that y-you a-all wi-will be m-m-mad i-if I di-didnt d-do w-well." I spoke out, trying to hold back the sobs and control the pain. I could hear the weather worsening.

By the corner of my eye, I could see SeokJin hyung's eyes soften. I felt like I was finally gonna have my old hyungs back. My actual hyungs. But these feelings went to vain once I heard lightning strike at a distance, followed by a loud downpour.

I turned to face the front when I felt something hot on my cheeks. Yoongi hyung and Hobi hyung's crystal powers had come to the surface. They both started hitting me in every way possible. Slapping, punching, kicking, everything.

Each time their limbs came in contact with my skin, it left a fresh burn mark. I didn't say anything. I could see Namjoon hyung, Tae hyung and Jimin hyung smirk. I could also see Jin hyung look at me worried. But there was nothing I could do or say.

I was confused as to why my hyungs were unhappy when they saw me perform well. My attention suddenly diverted to a particular punch on the back of my neck. I couldn't see who it was. "Don't you dare space out Jungkook." Hoseok hyung yelled at me.

Yoongi hyung again picked me up from the ground by my hair and punched with each word he said.

"Don't" punch
"Ever" punch
"Dare" punch
"To" punch
"Make" punch
"Us" punch
"Look" punch
"Bad" ouch! The last punch hurt.

My whole body hurt. I had many burn marks on my skin. My body was trembling, badly. I had a burning sensation in my chest. Breathing felt like a thousand swords were stabbing my lungs.

I couldn't breath. I just couldn't. I looked up and saw all my hyungs gone. I was suffocating. My face was flushed with tears and I was trying my best not to pass out from the pain and loss of oxygen. I looked around and saw Jin hyung staring at me as if contemplating whether to help me or not.

"Hy-hyung......h-help m-me." That was all I could say before I had absolutely no oxygen left.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━