.Eleven.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Jungkook, weren't you a little?"

Jungkook froze at the question. It was one of the memories he had suppressed with time, or at least tried to. Sejin was also shocked by the words that came out of him. He didn't want to strain Jungkook more.

The boy rarely slipped into that head space when he was in the company. The first time he accidentally slipped in front of sejin was about three years ago. And it obviously made everyone equally confused.

But thankfully the members were still in their senses to act quickly and take care of the maknae. But the thing that troubled Sejin the most at the time was that not only he didn't see the younger in little space since then but also the members were too rude to him now and not ready to be his caregivers. He feared if jungkook shut down his little form as it usually led to more mental strain.

As sejin was pondering over these thoughts, Jungkook's mind kept showing him flashbacks of the incident that made him shut down his little side. He could feel a major headache coming. But he still somehow managed to compose himself.

"Y-yes hyung." He barely whispered. Sejin cursed himself under his breath for asking the question. But his curiosity took over him, "When was the last time you slipped?" He asked, mentally facepalming himself.

Jungkook took a deep breath before answering, as if it took a lot of effort to form words and speak,"t-two years ago." He said, looking down. Sejin was shocked. He knew people could control their little space but two years was way too much.

Jungkook sensed his hyung's confusion as he contemplated whether he should explain further. He decided to do so because he himself needed a release from these secrets that no one knew about.

"Wh-when they first ab-abused me, two years ago, I immediately slipped into little space after the first hit. They didn't care and kept on hitting me even after hearing my endless c-ries of help. Even yo-ongi hyung, who was closest to the little me, didn't show a bit of pity. From that day on, ko-kookie became too scared to come out." He said, trying his best not to break down.

Sejin also heavily regretted even mentioning little space. His heart had already shattered into a million pieces after hearing the tragic flashback. But he was still happy that Jungkook trusted him enough to open up to him.

By this time, Jungkook had started sobbing so Sejin slowly parked the car in a corner and comforted the boy. Jungkook composed himself with much difficulty and said,"h-hyung can you do me a favour?" The manager nodded, not having the heart to turn him down.

"Can you please mention this in front of the members? At Least yoongi hyung? I w-want him to remember kookie......" Jungkook didn't have the courage to say anything more especially after the flashbacks. But Sejin understood nonetheless.

He understood that the younger wanted to prove his point in front of his bandmates. He understood why the younger asked if he could stay at his place. He understood that the younger was convincing himself against his hyungs words. And Sejin had decided to do everything in his power to help jungkook.

He answered the maknae's question with a nod and started the car again. They soon reached the company where he left Jungkook and went to pick up the others.

After reaching the dorms, he was greeted by the suspicious eyes of the other members. He shrugged and asked them to hurry up. On normal days, the members would avoid any type of small talk with the manager but today both the parties had something to say.

Sejin was the first to speak. "How was Jungkook's little space guys?" He asked addressing the members but stealing glances of a frozen Yoongi from the front mirror.

"We aren't his caregivers now." Hoseok deadpanned, sensing Yoongi's distress and squeezing his hand slightly to comfort him.

"Hmm...I thought so." Sejin said, still eyeing Yoongi and receiving a glare from hoseok. Then an uncomfortable but common silence took over them. Soon to be broken by the leader. "Hyung, do you know where was Jungkook last night?" He asked.

The aforementioned just shook his head and added,"You should ask him, before practice." Namjoon nodded firmly. He had a weird feeling about this.

On reaching the company, the members found Jungkook in the practice room, dancing with his eyes closed. Some of them scoffed at him while the eldest pair stared at him with admiring eyes.

Namjoon proceeded towards the speakers and turned off the music, making Jungkook stop abruptly and snare at his bandmates. "What do you guys want now?" He asked, with a bored expression.

This only fuelled the anger in Namjoon, who already wasn't the best in keeping his cool. "WHOSE DICK WAS IN YOUR MOUTH LAST NIGHT, SLUT?" He yelled. The whole company would've heard him if the walls weren't sound proof.

Jungkook was terrified of the leader but he didn't let it show on the surface. And replied with a smirk,"Your dad's. Got a problem with that, hyung?" He asked with the same weird lure to the hyung.

Namjoon obviously didn't expect him to answer and was ready to throw hands at the younger but couldn't as they were in the company premises. So he answered verbally,"I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU SLEEP WITH BUT I'LL FIND OUT AND END YOU IN FRONT OF HIM." he yelled again.

Jungkook, being too scared from the inside, just rolled his eyes and started dancing again. The other members were confused as hell along with Sejin. He couldn't believe that the boy who was just crying in the car was now this strong with his words.

But he was also happy that Kook was getting what he wanted. Jungkook was feeling weird. This was the first time he actually insulted Namjoon, directly. He was scared to the bone. But he still felt a sense of relief that the others wouldn't bother him for the rest of the day.

Jungkook let out a sigh of relief when he saw the choreographer enter the room. Now, they could finally start their day. The members started dancing like usual but today, their teacher had a writing pad in their hand, meaning that they were being pointed for their dance.

Jungkook smirked, knowing these reports will be added in the monthly result of the members and that he was already the first in it.

That day went by just like the other days. Everyone gets jealous of Jungkook, except Yoongi and Jin. Then jungkook sneaking out of the building before the members left. The members were still confused over what had taken over jungkook but they shrugged and continued with their own work.

When Jungkook didn't show up for the second night in the dorm, everybody started cussing him while Jin and Yoongi were worried as hell.

The mention of little Jungkook seemed to awaken something in Yoongi. He was the one who first introduced the concept of littles to Jungkook. And was his first caregiver. He loved little jungkook dearly. How did he not notice his disappearance then?

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━