.Three.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SeokJin's POV

Present

Aah, it was a tough day. I had a huge argument with my parents on the phone. Bang PD also scolded me for some tweets that I didn't even make. Yoongi did it, thinking it was some kind of a joke. But it wasn't funny. I also woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and had a really bad bickering session with namjoon.

I could feel he also wasn't in the right mind today. He apparently deleted a new track he worked on by mistake. So he was also pretty pissed off.

Whatever, what has already happened cannot be changed now. I'm hungry like really, I didn't even have breakfast today....

With these thoughts I made my way to our dorms. I was walking towards the kitchen, still thinking about the events that took place today. I was frustrated.

When I reached the door of the kitchen I realised that I wasn't alone. Jungkook was also standing there. "Why are you eating?! Aren't you supposed to be on a diet??" I asked him with wide eyes. I felt a bit guilty when I saw his almost white skin but sent him a death glare nonetheless.

Jungkook's POV

...I turned around, "hyung... I-...I didn't have anything for A w-week and- and I was hungry-" I tried to reason. "Shut up cunt! You are already an extra load for us to carry. At least try to fix yourself." Jin hyung said, disappointed and angry. Hyung I try, I try my best. But my body doesn't support me anymore. It's like it also gave up on me.

I didn't dare to say anything because of the glares he sent my way. I still somehow gathered the courage. "B-but h-hyung-" I tried to speak without choking on the sobs that I held. But hyung cut my words, "Oh! Now you are talking back huh?! You should just be removed from the band." He spat.

Leaving the band, this was the thing that I was scared of the most. Even though hyungs didn't care about me, I still loved them. I still hoped my old hyungs would be back. I really hoped this would be a nightmare. But these were only wishes. There was nothing I could do to escape reality.

"And now's the time you space out, right?! Such a bitch!" Hyung scoffed. "H-hyung i-i-" I tried to say something but fell on the floor because of my stomach, with a thud. Apparently, Namjoon hyung heard it and rushed down the stairs. "Jinnie hyung? Are you ok?" Namjoon hyung asked as he entered the kitchen.

Obviously he was worried about Jin hyung. He loved him. A lot. And why should he even care about me? I'm just a random kid who can sing two lines before his voice breaks down, Who is holding back the dreams of his six hyungs.

"What happened here?" Namjoon hyung's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "This slut is trying to back talk to me." Jin hyung said, pointing at me. "N-no h-hyung-" I again wasn't allowed to talk further. Namjoon hyung slapped me. I was already on the floor because of the pain.

He continued to slap and punch me not caring if I was hurt. I could hear the wind outside, howling. I just curled into a ball and took all the hits. It wasn't like he was ever gonna stop. Soon enough, Jin hyung also joined namjoon hyung.

They kept on hitting me, making bruises all over my body. I don't know what happened, but I felt as if I was bleeding. Maybe one of my cuts opened or ...maybe because of my hyungs.

This thought made me cry. My role model, because of whom I joined this company. Heck, I even pursue music because of him. Was almost beating me to death.

That one overprotective hyung and the self proclaimed mom of the group, my eldest hyung, was also hitting me. The person who would have a panic attack when I got a single paper cut, was the reason I was bleeding.

Damn, jungkook you fucked up pretty bad. You shouldn't have come downstairs. They were probably having a great day.....you ruined it again.

Now, I was just bawling my eyes out because of the pain and what I was thinking. I cried out louder when namjoon hyung's kick landed directly on my stomach. This probably made hyungs more angrier.

Both their eyes glowed bright yellow and anybody could hear the crackling sparks in their hands. They both punched me very hard in the gut. Apparently, their crystal powers came up to the surface. All the current flowed from their fists to my gut. I threw up a bloody bile.

I had a sharp tingling sensation in my skin. But I couldn't move because of the pain. Their crystals power subsided as they left the kitchen. Leaving me on the floor, barely alive. I could not even get up. I felt my body shutting down. The last thing I heard was:

"Oh my god. Jungkook!" I don't know why but the voice was laced with worry. Huh! Who would worry about me...after sometime someone will notice me on the floor and throw me on the bed...if they are kind enough... With these thoughts, I passed out.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━