.Six.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

SeokJin's POV

This was the first time that I ever questioned myself. Were we right to treat jungkook like this? I didn't know the answer. Yes, he didn't get his crystal yet, but was it his fault? Obviously no.

Then why? Why did he have to be the one to suffer? Why did he have to be the one on which I first used my crystal? Why him?

There are way too many questions that I didn't know the answer to but I didn't want to hurt jungkook anymore. I miss the days when we were happy. I miss the days when we used to pamper him like a baby. I miss the days he was treated like a human.

Everyone was beating him up and he was scared as well as bleeding. My heart broke when Yoongi and Hobi used their crystal on him. I again asked myself the same question: why him?

When Jungkook finally dropped to the floor because of bleeding, burning and the overall pain, everyone left. But I didn't dare move. It was as if my legs froze in the spot. I just stared at him with a soft expression.

Then, out of the blue, he started to panic. His eyes grew wider, his breathing became heavily laboured and inhaling seemed like an issue. I knew he was having  a panic attack. But my body still didn't move as in my head I contemplated whether to help him or not.

He snapped his head in all the directions, apparently searching for us, but gave up after a second. He then turned towards me, noticing my presence.

"Hy-hyung........h-help m-me." He called, in a broken tone. My heart clenched at the sight. I kneeled down to his level and hugged him. "D-don't worry, Kookie" I whispered trying to comfort him.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook's POV

"Hy-hyung...h-help m-me" that was all I could manage to say before I ran out of oxygen. I was desperate. Everything was hurting. I- I just needed to breathe but it seemed like I forgot how to.

Jin-hyung kneeled in front of me and hugged me saying, "D-don't worry, Kookie." That was the 'kookie' I was desperate for. It showed sincerity. It showed love.

Hyung then took my left hand and placed it on his chest, "Feel me breath Kook. Inhale. 2,3 and exhale. 2,3." He said. I tried my best to focus on his breathing. I almost started breathing normal, until I heard a voice from behind us.

"Jin hyung?" The voice asked and it wasn't any voice, it was Namjoon hyung. I felt Jin hyung freeze. I knew what was gonna happen now. Rapmon hyung will take away Jin hyung and convince him that I'm worthless. And then I won't have him.

This is the most affection I have got in a span of 1 or 2 years. I can't let Jin hyung slip. I jumped on jin hyung and basically latched myself onto him. He also, hesitantly, rubbed my back, knowing what I was thinking.

This made Namjoon hyung furious. He grabbed me by hair and yanked me to the wall. This made me crash on the wall with a loud noise. My breathing caught up again. I heard footsteps coming towards me. It was Namjoon hyung.

His eyes were glowing a bright yellow. "DONT EVER DARE TO TOUCH JIN HYUNG, YOU SLUT." He yelled and with that he landed a heavy punch on my gut. I threw up bile and started dry heaving. The burn marks were reacting very badly to the electric punch.

I blacked out again deep in thought. I couldn't move a single part of my body. Even my lungs hurt. I didn't dry heave or I would've ended up drawing blood. I could hear jin hyung crying. I could hear his conversation with rapmon hyung.

"Why did you help him?"

"Namjoon, I d-don't think i-its right to t-treat him like this."

"Hyung you know what kind of people don't have a crystal, right? They usually end up in jobs such as prostitution. He shouldn't be with us."

"B-but-"

"Hyung, will you really argue with me because of that whore?"

That was it. No words were spoken after that. I could only hear Jin hyung cry and Namjoon hyung comfort him. I started thinking, very hard.

What did I do wrong this time?

What was my mistake?

Was it doing well at my job?

Aren't the hyungs supposed to be proud of me? 

My hyungs are always correct right?

There were too many things that didn't make sense to me.

"No jungkook, you hyungs left you a long time ago, when you didn't do anything. They left you with these monsters to suffer till they end you. They were not right there jungkook. They never wished good for you." The voice of my head said.

It made sense now. They took advantage of me. They didn't like it when they saw I was better. They didn't like me. They used me to get rid of their stress. Not giving a single shit about how I felt.

No....what am I thinking? They are my hyungs. No matter how rude they are to me, they are still my hyungs. I can't forget all their favours. But this is too much for me to handle.

With these thoughts I passed out. I stopped trying to hold back the pain. Every punch, kick, slap, burn, everything pained. My head was aching and so was my stomach. My breathing became shallow and all I could see was black.

"Please let this be the end." I prayed as my mind became silent.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━