I truly didn't understand

Start from the beginning

I reluctantly bent over his desk as I unbuttoned my shorts and tugged them along with my panties down to my knees. He didn't make Mike bare himself. It doesn't seem fair that I have to, I thought.

"Do you have any doubts as to why you are in this position about to receive this punishment, Stacey Marie?" Dr. Curtis held the paddle flush against my naked butt, causing me to flinch from the sensation of the cool wood making contact with my warm sensitive skin.

"No sir," I answered quietly, burying my face into my forearms.

Dr. Curtis proceeded to paddle my backside with one sharp stroke after another. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter every time I heard the hard wood slap my once pale flesh. The sting of the paddle was brutal on my bare skin. I wiggled my bottom and bit my tongue as I tried to find a way to tolerate the burning pain he inflicted on my backside, without moving too far out of position.

I quickly lost track of how many strokes he had delivered once he passed twenty. I wiped the tears from my eyes and the snot from my nose on my shirt sleeves while gripping the lip of his desk tightly with my fingertips. I made the mistake once of standing upright after a particularly wicked stroke to my sit spots and Dr. Curtis responded by slapping the back of my thighs so hard, I couldn't stifle a loud yelp from leaving my lips.

"Do not deviate from the accepted stance again," he barked.

"I'm sorry, sir, I didn't mean to." I was crying freely now. I foolishly thought spanking Mindy would be worth any punishment we might receive if we were ever found out but I was wrong, so very wrong. Even though I really enjoyed smackin' her butt in the woods, I most definitely was not enjoying any part of the excruciating pain being inflicted upon my bum now by Dr. Curtis, courtesy of his wicked paddle.

He gently rubbed my back.

"I know, darlin', only ten more to go. Take a deep breath and brace yourself."

I took a deep breath and held on to his desk with a death grip. Dr. Curtis concentrated each of these strokes on my sit spots. He swung the paddle in an upward motion, intensifying the burn left in its wake. My bottom was red hot and pulsating in pain. I'm sure the marks borne from this punishment will be quite evident by tomorrow night.

With only three strokes to go, Dr. Curtis leaned closer and asked, "Are you ever going to seek revenge and take matters into your own hands again, Stacey?" Without waiting for my answer, he brought the paddle down firmly, striking my left buttcheek.

I gasped from the severity of that stroke but as soon as I regained my breath, I answered Dr. Curtis, "No sir."

"Are you ever going to overstep your bounds like that again?" He cracked my right buttcheek this time.

"No sir," I replied through my tears, my breath hitching as I tried in vain to cease crying.

"Has this session with my paddle improved your clarity so you're now aware of your place?" Dr. Curtis delivered the final stroke harshly across my upper thighs causing me to whimper.

"Yes sir," I said emphatically, as I sobbed atop his desk. I sniffled pathetically as Dr. Curtis pulled me up off his desk and into his strong secure embrace.

"It's over now, luv, calm down," he said, patting my redressed bottom ever so gently.

Clutching his shirt tightly, I choked out my apology and gratitude, "I'm_s_sorry_s_sir. Th_thank y_you." I cried harder, hiding my face in his shirt, so embarrassed to be such a blubbering mess in front of Dr. Curtis.

He held me close, allowing me to soak his dress shirt with tears and wrinkle it terribly under my tight grip. After a few minutes, he patted my back before pulling away.