"Uh, Harumi?" I said, confused what to do with the crying baby in my arms. "Help?"

"Give him here." Harumi said gently and I gladly handed the baby over.
She cradled the baby in her arms before starting to sing a lullaby.

"The spider's in the house. Sleep, sleep. The spider bit the mouse. Sleep deep. Don't wake up, or else you'll find a spider in your mouth..." She sang softly and I noticed the ninja's arguing and baby's crying had died down.

'Why didn't you do that earlier?' I thought, eyeing her.

Wu yawned and closed his eyes with a small smile on his face, which was kind of cute to be honest.

"Wow, you're really good at that." Complimented Cole.
"Naw, he's just tired." Harumi said. "Too much excitement. He'll go to sleep now." She said before walking over to the cradle and placing him down and walking out to the deck with Lloyd following behind.

I rested my head on the table, glad that the horrible sound that was Wu's crying had ceased.

"Hey." I heard a voice say above me, making me adjust my head but had to squint my eyes to avoid the ray of sunshine before me.
Jay was standing near me, looking down but quickly moved his head a little as he saw me trying to squint.

"Thanks." I replied.
"Hey, me, Kai and Cole are in the games room going to play Mario Kart, want to join?" He asked, holding out a wii remote.

I lifted my head up as he mentioned it, I used to play it with UV and some of the members back at the base, it always ended with me and UV in a tie.

"Sure." I replied, taking the remote out of his ands and following him to the games room.

"Solo race?" Kai asked as he messed around with the settings, everyone agreeing. "Just so you know, I've came first in almost every race we've done."
Cole snorted and I just grinned back.
"We'll see about that." I replied picking my character and vehicle.

————

"I win again!" I cry in triumph, raising my hands over my head with a grin.
"....How....?" Kai mumbled, dropping to his knees while both Jay and Cole were rolling on the floor laughing.
I had, obviously, came first, Jay coming second, Cole coming 6th and Kai was in dead last.

"I was winning until someone came and blue shelled me!" Kai said, sending a glare at Cole.
"Whatever, stop being a sore loser." Cole replied.

"I demand a rematch!" Kai demanded so we all shrugged and went with another round.

————

"Gh, ack, how???" Kai asked, ogling the screen.
I once again came first with Kai in second place, Jay in third and Cole coming 5th.
"I am just very good at this game." I said with a smirk.

"Ugh, I'm done....I'm going to see if Nya needs any help." Kai said, putting down the remote and leaving the room.
I stared after him with a frown which Cole most likely saw.
"Don't worry about him, he cools down pretty quickly." Cole shrugged as he put his remote down and standing up. "I'm going to check on the baby or get something to eat."

Then it was me and Jay left.
"Want to go again?" Jay asked. "We can be on a team?"
"Sure."

———

"Wo! We won!" Jay cried, pumping his fist into the air.
"Yeah!" I said with a grin, but spread out on the beanbag I was using as my seat with a sigh.

"I didn't know you were good at Mario Kart." Jay commented, putting the remote down.
"Yeah, me and my......siblings used to play it a lot." I replied. "Mainly whenever we had some free time to destroy each other in the game.....and that was one of the only games we had."