Terry chuckled, "No. Yall are creating a family together. Soon, you two are getting married and then the twins will call you dad."

Dad ? That word made his heart jump. He was still not ready to be a father, "You're crazy and what's you're saying it's making non-damn-sense." He said getting up. 

"We'll see." 

-

-

-

Meanwhile, Cora was at Burger King eating with Latoya and Halley. It was lunch time and the moment for them to reunite and talk about their life to the two others. 

Latoya smiled proudly, "Okay, guess what ? "

"Oh no, we don't have time for that Toya. My lunch break only lasts thirty minutes." Halley said then bit in her hamburger. She was a nurse at the hospital and couldn't be late or she was going to be in trouble. 

"Okay, okay. Well...Me and Adrian are getting back together ! " She announced happily. 

Cora and Halley weren't as excited as her. Actually, they were worrying for their best friend. It was the fifth time that Latoya and her on-again-off-again boyfriend were doing this. The first time he cheated, then she forgave him and they got back together. The second time, she cheated and he forgave her and they got back together. The third time, they were arguing too much and then they were missing each other, so they got back together. The fourth time, Adrian had to leave Miami for his job and both of them didn't want to try the distance relationship, so they broke up and finally got back together when he came back in town. This time, the problem was Latoya's trust issues. She was always asking million of questions and acting crazy, well Adrian got tired of it and suggested a break. In short, their relationship was really complicated and Cora and Halley thought that it was best for both of them if they put a final stop to their couple, because it was destroying them slowly. 

"What ? Why are you doing these faces ? You're not happy for me ? " Latoya asked looking at them. 

Cora sighed, "Toya...I...You know how much I dislike Adrian since he cheated on you. I told you to give up on him, because he wasn't worth it, but you forgave him and took him back...Honestly, I don't think it will ever work between you two. Toya, you deserve so much better than him."

"Yeah. I know it's hard to stop loving someone, but this thing between you two is slowly...Uh...killing you. This relationship is only hurting you. We're not saying all that, because we want you to be alone and sad, but all the contrary, because we want you to be happy." Halley added hoping her friend was not going to react angrily to this.

Latoya took a deep breath to try to calm herself, but she couldn't prevent the tears to fall on her cheeks. She knew her two best friends only wanted what's best for her and that they were right, but she was so in love. She didn't want to let her Adrian go, "Can we talk about something else please ? " She asked them wiping her tears away. 

They both nodded their heads, "Of course. Uh...I would like to have your opinion on something. I...I...think I'm going to start going on dates again." Halley said nervously.