fifty six

THE HOTTEST BURN

•••

Bethany carried over a basket of onion rings and a fresh bottle of coke for Steven as he sat with Kelso at The Hub.

Fez rushed out of the bathroom and took his empty seat speaking with excitement, "You guys won't believe what I just heard in the ladies' bathroom."

After setting the order on the table, Bethany leaned her hand on the back of Steven's chair and rested her other hand on her hip,

"Fez, what were you doing in the ladies' bathroom?" She asked,

"Oh, spying, eating lunch, you know." Fez shrugged.

The blonde shook her head, "How many times do I have to tell you to stop doing that?"

"Tell us what you heard." Kelso pressured.

"I heard two girls say they did not want to go to college as virgins." Fez explained,

"Yeah," Kelso nodded, "I caught that wave last year."

"So I'm thinking if horny virgins are dying for sex then a-hunting horny virgins I will go." Fez smirked at his plan.

"By the way, Fez, it's not pronounced vir-gin, it's pronounced ver-geen." Hyde falsely corrected.

"I thought it was virgin?" Fez grew confused.

Baby shook her head, "Nope." She said popping the p, "Hyde's right. It's ver-geen."

"Now I will not sound stupid in front of the beautiful ver-geens." Fez smiled graciously.

The bell rang on the door signalling a customer walking in. Kelso straightened up and his eyes widened while he pointed to the beautiful brunette that walked over to the jukebox.

"That's her...that's the girl I made it with at the Molly Hatchet concert." Kelso informed the group.

"That's Brooke." Baby said as she looked over her shoulder,

"Man, no one sleeps with that Brooke." Hyde got up from his seat and forced Kelso to move over in the booth,

"When we were sophomores and she was a senior, she turned down her science teacher and he drove a Corvette." Hyde informed them as he stared at the brunette.

"Maybe she turned him down because he was acting like a sexual predator?" Baby raised her brow annoyed by Hyde's glorification.