The Owner of My Heart

Start from the beginning

The girls awn-ed.

Numia fanned herself while Alisha and Jennifer shared a knowing smile. Bianca looked guilty and Maya just stood there quietly.

"Tell her exactly, what you told us, tell her the truth," Tina exclaimed with a thumbs-up as a way to cheer me up.

"Uncle Derek, go get her," Beau cheered as he put his hands on a fist.

I looked at him and nodded, right.

I walked towards the porch and let out a deep breath. I was facing the door and so many thoughts came to mind. My throat went dry and I looked at my friends who were hiding behind a bush.

I could hear them whispering amongst each other but due to the distance, I wasn't able to listen to their conversation.

I turned back and eyed the doorbell and clutched the bouquet I was holding in my left hand. I hesitantly lifted up my right hand and then put it back down.

Suddenly a hand behind me reached and rang the doorbell.

I glared at the a$$ of a friend, Ace.

Maybe I should just start calling him Ace the a$$.

"You're welcome," he mouthed before hastily running to his hideout. I stared at the door and my heart was beating excessively as I faintly saw a figure from the tinted window of the door.

Here goes nothing.

The door opened and-

"You," Bella let out breathlessly.

My breath hitched as I saw her. She was not wearing any makeup not that she wears much, but right now her face was completely bare and I loved that. There was some sort of batter splattered on the tip of her nose which only further enticed me.

And I had to resist the urge to lick it clean- not wanting to freak her out.

I take her in fully.

She was wearing a red hoodie with her sleeves rolled up, black leggings, and her hair was pulled in a messy bun.  She may have been in just regular clothes, but she looked beautiful.

Way too beautiful.

Unlike the last couple of times, I saw her at school, she wasn't wearing her glasses.

And she almost looked like the Bella from six years ago.

My Bella.

If I could I would have just stood there staring at her the whole day and still would have wanted more.

I smirked as I see her eyes shamelessly roaming every inch of me drinking in my appearance and I noticed her licking her lips unconsciously.

I guess Jennifer was right- a man in a suit is irresistible.

I took a mental note to thank her later.

Once she finally finished eye raping much to my liking, she asked as she placed her hand on her hip, "Are you stalking me now?"