Chapter 7 Violet

The next following days were fun, Kaden was becoming less of a stranger and more like a friend, I really thought royalty was horrible and that all of their kids were spoiled brats. But Kaden totally wiped out that perspective, he was nice, funny, and actually cared about people, he turned out to be a completely different person than the people I know. 

-"Violet... can I ask you a question?" he said, a little nervous.

-"Sure"

-"If you had the chance to go to Illea, would you go? I mean if you were offered a life or a college there will you go?"

-"I don't really know, I am sure thinking to get out from this country, but if it was a scholarship or something that offered it, I will totally go yeah"

-"And if I was the one who offered you that...

-"Kaden! No, I wouldn't, I mean couldn't, what part of I can take care of myself did you do not understand?"

I couldn't believe it, I mean how many times did I had to tell him that I didn't need his help. It's not like I am being ungrateful, I would love to get out of Sulambia, but I couldn't, my family needs me, at least until I go off to college, and if I go that will mean for them to find out everything that has been going on with Kaden, I couldn't. But then, theirs this small part of me that wants to, what if this is my only chance to get out of Sulambia, there is no way my parents are paying for an artistic career.

-"I get it, Violet, I know you don't exactly NEED my help, but I really think it will suit you well, I mean I am helping YOU not your family. Think about it, if you take pictures of me and my family and post them in your photography account, just imagine how that will help you. You once told me you wanted to be a photographer, and I have the ability to make it happen, and I already talked to my mother and father and they agreed. Now the decision is yours."

I looked at him for a while, how could he even ask his parents, the latest king, and queen to accept me in their home. I am a complete stranger, but again I couldn't help it, he had a point, he could actually help me, and only me. At this point I didn't care about what my family would think, I was actually doing them a favor, they didn't have to deal with me anymore and Auden would get so jealous. But most importantly, I could actually make my dream come true and that was the only thing that mattered right now.

-"I... I don't know what to say, Kaden, really" was all I said, I was in shock, and I am sure he noticed that.

-"You don't have to say anything, you are a very nice girl Violet, and you have become a really good friend of mine, the least I can do in return is this... would you accept?"

-"Y... Yes, thank you"

And before I noticed it, I was hugging him, how could I not? he literally changed my life, the only thing left was to spread the news to my family.

When the hug stopped, he smiled, and said.

-"My parents want me to go back in 3 days, I know it is soon but is it okay?"

-"Yes, perfect, so I guess our tour is over"

-"It is, you can call me anytime, I'll text you were to come"

-"So I guess I'll see you in 3 days?"

"See you in 3 days"