Chapter - 1

His phone is continuously ringing from past 1hr but the person on bed is still sleeping soundly......

After sometime his mom entered the room

Arthit POV :-

"Ohoo, Oon you are still asleep, wakeup na its already half past noon".

Mae please let me sleep some more time na na na...!!!!

"Mmm...Oon.." with her Stern voice asked "did u watched dramas again until dawn, thats why u want to sleep more"

I know I can't escape from my  Mae, so I used my ultimate card and said

"Whose mistake is that you are the one who draged me into this if its not for you i maybe like my friends drowned in Video games na mae" with my puppy eyes so my mae give up😈, i know this will work she doesn't like pinpointing her craze for dramas because tayt makes her happy.

Ok ok son, but today you have to move into your dorm, tomorrow you have your 1st day in university, so get freshenup quickly.

While commanding me, Mae opened the curtains and let the sunlight shone in my face then left the room.
I got up from my bed with a groan and took my towel and went to bathroom for a quick shower and left to have my late breakfast come Lunch.

After filling my stomach I got blessings from my parents and left to my dorm, all of my belongings are already arranged in my dorm by Mae yesterday because she wanted to know is everything alright so, how lovely my mae is.

Drive to my Dorm took me almost 3hrs 30min cuz of heavy traffic and i am totally exhausted.I really need to increase suger level in my body, hope Mae loaded the fridge with my PinkMilk nd Mae really did it 😍 happily took one, finished it in one go.

Its almost 6pm i hv no strength to cook so left to have my dinner, aftr walking for a while i found lil restaurant and had my dinner.then i decided to took stroll to get familiar with surroundings when I returned my room it was 7.30 pm then i took my shower and decided to watch my idol's old interviews.

To say the Truth i was shocked is a understatement, I...I couldn't belive this my idol is gonna be my senior in uni, I am froze in my seat I am a Fan of Kongpob Suthilak for the past 2 years but i never tried to concentrate on his personal life except his works. He is my idol cuz of his work not cuz of his personal preference but somehow i started to feel i want to know more about him for a while, thats why i started to watch his interviews,but new found information made me speechless.

I came out of trance when my mobile chimmed with notification, and its a IG live notification from Kongpob Suthilak!!!! 😜.

In live he revealed he is going to be a headhazer so he wanted to welcome his juniors in advance, now I don't know what to say, aww tell me guys how u will feel when u know your Idol going to be your senior more precisely your Head Hazer.

Could I be happy? Or sad??, What do I do???

Hope you guys enjoyed
Please wait for the next chapter 😁😁
I'll update it soon😉