Chapter 19

Anna sat there quietly. She is still trying to wrap her head around what had happened.

"Sister are you alright?" Kristen spoke up gently. Anna raised her head to look her in the eye. All the signs of the more hostile and perverted version of herself wasn't present on the surface.

"I am fine." Anna forced a smile. Kristen raised an eyebrow confused, though Anna didn't notice.

"Well I am gonna get out now, you take your time." Kristen smiled. Anna simply nodded in reply.

-

I finally got out of the water. My hands and feet were pruny. I wrapped a large, fluffy, white robe around my body.

I walked out of the shower/bathhouse and decided to go back to my room. By the smell of it, someone is grilling something. I sighed as I slid the door open to my shared room.

It was empty so Kristen must be out with the boys. I slowly took my bathrobe off my shoulders with my back turned towards the door.

I heard the door slide open. My eyes widened and quickly yanked my robe back on.

"A-ah I'm sorry." Darrick mumbled covering his mouth and looking away.

"It's fine.." I mumbled, crossing my arms over my chest.

"I was just going to say that food is ready." He mumbled and then went quiet. I stood there with my back towards him for a bit, before looking over my shoulder.

"Are you just gonna watch me?" I stuck my bottom lip out slightly. His face flushed bright red as he realized he was still standing there.

"I-I am sorry!" He blurted, covering his eyes and turning to make a run for it, unfortunately for him, he didn't judge where he was at very well. He ran straight into the door and fell on his butt. It reminded me of the first day knowing Karsen, he did the same thing after witnessing me in my night gown.

-

So you might be wondering why I am changing, looking at the back of a boy who is obediently sitting, facing the wall like a child.

Well, after he ran into the door Darrick was left dizzy and I didn't have the patience for him getting hurt anymore. I was finally dressed in a t-shirt and jean shorts.

He had a mark on his forehead so I suppose I found myself being sympathetic, for I am digging in my bag for a bandaid now.

I finally found one and went up behind him. He  didn't even look at me when I approached so he is either ignoring me or he is deep in thought, but either way I have a strange urge to tease him.

I held the still wrapped bandaid between my teeth and reached down to cup his face. His face grew progressively warmer as he looked up at me with a flushed face. His lips were parted and his bottom lip seemed pouted more than usual.

Then suddenly I felt my face grow warm. Why was I staring at his lips? He didn't notice my flushed expression because he was averting his eyes. I shook my head and slapped the bandage on quickly before backing away.

The teasing seemed to backfire a bit.

-

I took a bite of my burger, staring at Kristen and Coby, though they were too preoccupied to notice. She was acting completely normal when she was hanging out with him. I don't understand...It's almost like she is two different people. I guess that's what they call being two faced.

-

It's the next day, we are planning on getting breakfast so Coby told me to go wake up Karsen.