Chapter 25

"You were gone for awhile." Ricky said with a smirk as we entered the room.

"Fuck off." I say and send a glare in his direction and sat down next to Bailey again.

"What were you doing in there huh? Was Andrew there too? What were you guys doing?" he fake gasped, "You weren't cheating on Bailey were you? Cause if you were I'd have to beat the crap out of both of you."

"Ricky fuck off. I was getting my phone from my room and I ran into Alex." Andrew said with an annoyed tone.

"Fine fine, whatever you say." he said.

They started a conversation about what they should do with the vampire who killed Owen and I closed my eyes again, and laid my head in Baileys shoulder.

I must've fell asleep because the next thing I knew Bailey was shaking me awake.

"Do you want to stay over?" she asked quietly. I glanced around the room.

"Sure." I got out my phone to text my parents that I wouldn't be coming home.

We got up and went to Bailey's room. I jumped on her bed and Bailey sat with me.

I put my head in her lap and stare up at the ceiling.

"Tell me about yourself." I say.

"What do you want to know?" she asked and started playing with my hair.

"Whatever you want to tell me."

"Well I was turned in 1478, and I was the daughter of a shoemaker. My father asked me to go get him more supplies at the market when somebody hit me with their carriage on my way there. The person who hit me didn't stop and I was laying on the ground bleeding. Harry dragged me into an alleyway and turned me. I never saw my father again."

"Do you miss him?" I ask.

"It's hard to say. It was such a long time ago. Harry let me join his clan even though it was all men. Sure the some of the vampires had girlfriends but they were all stuck up and bratty. Then I met Ricky we became friends and then we met everyone else."

"What happened in 1750?" I ask. She was silent for a moment then sighed.

"We were in America and as you probably know the war was going on. They boys and I decided to help out the colonists, because you know they were doing horribly. So we had a competition to see who could kill the most British soldiers. That's what Peter was talking about. Colin killed a lot of people, he was one of the top three. Am I proud of the people I killed? No but it's in the past and I can't change it."

"Wow. What were the rankings?"

"You don't want to know." she said.

"I do." I say insistently.

"Fine. Andrew was number one, then me, Colin, Adrian,Ricky,Aiden, and lastly Peter. That's why he thinks he's better than us, because he killed less."

"Did you drink their blood?"

"Most of the time yes. Around 2000 we stopped drinking blood directly from humans, and got it from blood banks and animals if we wanted to hunt."

"Do you miss it? Drinking straight from humans." She was silent and her finger paused.

"It doesn't matter if you say yes, I'm just curious."

"Sometimes." she answers quietly.

"But I would never drink from you." she says quickly.

"You can drink from me if you want." I say.

"No."

We were silent for a second and then I asked "Did you ever love anyone? Who am I kidding of course you did."

"Alex," she cupping my face, "there were other people yes. But they all died and I got over them. It never really felt like I was meant to be with them forever but your different. When I saw you I wanted to be your friend, I wanted you to let me in. I started to fall for you, I couldn't help it. Your just amazing and I love everything about you. I want to be the one you turn to, I want you to let me in." she said and kissed me.

The kiss turned heated and I sat up and we made out more. She stared kissing down my neck and behind my ear and I let out a little moan and immediately blushed. She let out a growl and attacked my lips again. She tugged an my sweatshirt and then I pulled it off and she took her sweater of as well.

I have never been this close to someone before. I've never felt this good, this close to someone. It felt amazing. Bailey's touches caused tingles and I realized I have completely fell for her. No matter how hard I pushed her away she always came back.

She looked at me with lustful eyes, "Are you sure?" I could only nod and then it felt like I was in heaven.

I woke up in a cocoon of blankets and it took me second to remember where I was and what happened. Did we really? Oh my god. What am I going to do?

I looked around and Bailey wasn't in the room. I spotted my clothes and quickly darted over to them and put them on.

Just after I finished getting dressed Bailey entered her room. She looked at me and gave me a small smile but when she saw my expression her smile vanished.

"Alex?" she asked and I could hear a hi to if worry and fear in her voice.

"Are you ok?" I didn't respond.

"Do you regret it?" she asked her voice wavering.

Did I regret it? I completely fell for her but I was scared. She could hurt me. I showed her a part of myself that I've never shown anyone before. But do I regret it? I study Bailey for a second and realize that no, I don't regret it. I have to trust that she won't hurt me.

"No." she immediately smiled and hugged me.

"You want to get coffee?" she asked kissing me quickly.

"Of course." I say giving her a small smile and we exited her room.