Chapter 7

I pull into Bailey's driveway and turn off the engine.

"Get off." 

"What why? I thought we were hanging out." she said pulling off the helmet.

"Well you thought wrong. Now get off so I can go home." I say. I just wanted to be alone but Bailey was making it hard.

"How about we hang out?" she says pulling off the helmet and reaches over me and places it on the handle bar.

"No." I say. Why can't she ever take no for an answer. 

She grinned at me and got off my bike. I was about to turn on the engine when Bailey picked me up around my waist and slung me over her shoulder.

"Let go of me." I yell and start hitting her back.

"Nope you're staying the night with me." she Staes heading into her house.

"You wish. Now let me go." 

"As you wish." she said and threw me on the couch, laughing.

"Bitch." I mutter and get up but Bailey pushes me down on the couch again.

"Let's watch a movie." she says and turns on the giant tv.

We're only two minutes into the movie when Peter walks into the living room.

"Alex it's so nice to see you again." he said cheerfully plopping down on an armchair and I scowl.

"I do not want to be here." I say under my breath.

Peter rolled his eyes "Did Bailey kidnap you?"

I glare at him. "Do you think I want to be here?" I snap.

"You got a feisty one Bails." Peters smirks.

"Yup." she says smiling.

I turn to glare at her and punch her in the shoulder.

"Ow why did you do that?" she whined and Peter laughed. 

I glared back at him and got up and punched him in the shoulder as well making sure not to touch his flawless skin.

"Ow what was that for?" he exclaimed and it was Bailey's turn to laugh. I turned and glared at her and she sat up. I sat down where I was and turned the tv up.

I didn't pay attention to the movie, I was using this time to think. Why would Bailey be at hospital when my mom died? I came to terms with it along time ago but it still hurts. Does this mean she'll still be following me around when I'm older? I don't know. If she was then why would I let her be around me? Her popping into that scene must mean something. It must mean that things could change around you but not the cause of death can not. Interesting.

I jolted out of my thoughts by someone poking me repeatedly. I blink and see Bailey going in for another poke but I slap her hand away and glare at her.

"The movie is done and it's time for you to meet the rest of the family." she said cheerfully, getting up.

"I don't want to meet your family. What I want is to go home." I say scowling at Bailey, sinking into the couch.

"Well too bad you get to spend the night with me." 

"What if I don't want to?" I ask and she shrugged. She picked me up off of the couch and slung me over her shoulder again. How was she so strong? I mean I'm not the heaviest person but she picks me up like I'm a feather.

"Bailey!" I scream and start hitting her back again.

She sets me down at the counter and pouts at me, "My back is going to be bruised thanks to you." she whines.

"Well if you didn't pick me up against my will then your back wouldn't be bruised." I retorted.

"Burn." Peter said entering the kitchen laughing. I walk towards him and punched him in the gut. These people annoy me so much and it doesn't help that I didn't want to be here in the first place. 

"Stop you're going to bruise my perfect body."  he whined.

"Peter go get everyone," Bailey said then glanced at me, "and tell them that we have a guest." 

"Fine. Anything to get away from this punching machine." he joked and I glared at him.

A few seconds later Peter, Andrew, Adrian and three other guys that I have never seen before walked into the kitchen.

"So you must be the girl Bailey always talks about." a brown haired guy exclaimed and reached for my hand to shake it. I quickly took a step back and bumped into Bailey who steadied me. I glared at him and he put his hands up in surrender. 

"I was just trying to be polite." he said laughing and took a step back. One thing he said bothered me, Bailey talks about me?

"Don't take it person Rick, she glares at everyone even Bailey. But she'll learn to love my good looks." Peter said with a smirk and I go to take a step towards and he immediately took a step back.

"I didn't mean it. I was joking." he exclaimed and the guys laughed at him.

He glared at them "You don't understand her punches hurt." he whined.

"Let me introduce you to everyone else. You know Peter, Adrian and Andrew. The brown haired guy who tried to shake your hand is Ricky, the hazel haired guy standing next to Ricky is Colin, and the guy standing next to Colin with the candy blue hair is Aiden." 

Ricky and Colin were just wearing t-shirts and jeans, while Peter was wearing a sweater with jeans, Adrian and Andrew were wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and Aiden was wearing sweatpants and t-shirt. They all had perfect skin, perfect facial features and I bet the girls at school would die to date one these guys.

"Why is she just staring at us?" Adrian whispered to Colin loud enough for me to hear and I glared at them. 

I turned to Aiden "What hair dye did you use?" I ask. He look at me surprised.

"Um Manic Panic?" he said glancing around the room.

"Cool." I say. I noticed that he looked really tense.

"Relax I'm not going to hit you. So far I like you the best."  I say and he looked surprised.

"What I'm not you favorite!?" Peter exclaimed pretending to be offended.

"That's a lie we all know I'm your favorite." Bailey said.

"Please." I mutter and sat down and watched Bailey and all her brothers interact with each other.