Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash

Začať od začiatku

I hadn't heard from Anna in a while now, not since her last text apologizing. I assumed she was just laying low.

"How did she get blackmailed? Omg poor Anna – this is horrible," I said.

"You're gonna love this, Y/N. LOVE IT," JoJo snickered.

"So Judy ends up talking to Thomas' friend. She had him cornered and made him fess up. He says that RG has an older sister. And the three of them – RG, the older sister, and Thomas all came up with a fake story that Anna's dad sexually assaulted RG about two weeks ago. RG and her older sister coerced Anna into going along with drugging Yoongi in exchange for the charges dropped at the police station. I think once everything blew up between Yoongi and Sunglasses Girl, Anna and her family left town," Hailey said.

"Oh my god. OH MY GOD Hailey! They blackmailed Anna and her family and then set up Yoongi? Oh my God and I didn't believe him – I.... Oh my God," I cried, running upstairs to grab my phone.

When I got back downstairs, Hailey and Jojo were whispering.

"I need to try and call him, I have to talk to him," I said, starting to cry.

JoJo immediately got up and wrapped her arms around me, pulling me down onto the couch in between them.

"Y/N, honey you need to hear the rest. You aren't going to be able to get ahold of Yoongi," JoJo said, her voice now just a whisper.

I wiped my tears away, turning to look at her. "What? Why? Where is he???"

"Y/N, the reason why RG was able to set all this up was because she had help. Not only did she have help from her boyfriend, but also her sister. Her older sister Valencia," Hailey explained.

I knew that name didn't I?? Where had I heard it? Oh shit -, "Fucking Balenciaga bag girl from Yoongi's apartment complex! That office manager is RG's older sister?!?!?!"

I stood up quickly, ready to pop off when Jojo and Hailey both grabbed my arms and forced me to sit down again.

"RG and her sister needed a neutral place where Yoongi would feel somewhat safe and needed a a person he trusted – Anna. With those two things and whatever the fuck was slipped in his drink to make him crazy horny and compliant, they got Yoongi to believe RG was you," Hailey said.

"Yeah but I saw pictures after that. I got a picture from RG that had Yoongi's hoodies on her bed, and Yoongi laying on it. Well, who I thought was Yoongi," I said. I was full on crying now.

JoJo put her arm around me and pulled me close. "I heard he had a break-in. I saw him getting the locks changed and Yoongi told me that someone broke in and stole just a few hoodies and a watch, nothing else. Whoever did it was in and out quickly and had a key. The office manager there must have given them a master key to get in."

"Wow – just wow. The lengths people go through. Okay this is all fucked up but it can be saved. I just need to talk to Yoongi and everything will be okay," I began to say, standing up again.

I was pulled back down, pissing me off.

"Yoongi is gone, Y/N."

I felt my stomach drop. "What the fuck are you talking about Hailey?"

They both grabbed my hands and held my arms.

"Honey, JoJo said early this morning two guys came and took Yoongi. He had a couple of suitcases with him and Dongin was there as well," Hailey said.

"That guy Dongin is an asshole. When they started to head down the stairs I called for Yoongi but one of the guys grabbed him by the arm and pulled him ahead. Dongin got in my path and refused to let me by. When I asked him where Yoongi was going, he said it was none of my business but Yoongi was going back where he belonged – and didn't need to be fucking things up here anymore," JoJo said.