Chapter 16: The Drug Deal

A/N: Chocolate is like drugs. Okay not JUST like drugs, but i'd snort a Hershey bar if i could, mmmm. Yoongi is a dealer, bet you didn't know that... 

---------------------------------------------------

*flashback – 11:00 p.m.*

Yoongi POV:

I arrived home last night close to 11:00 p.m., leaving the overlook shortly after Y/N. The security floodlights came on as I drove down the long path of our driveway and I cringed, knowing that if no one caught me right away they would eventually when they saw the alert pop up on the security cameras. Luckily the two guys that worked in the security room didn't give me too much shit about coming and going at odd hours of the day or night, and with a simple excuse tomorrow that I was out seeing a girl, they would let the matter drop.

I turned off my lights as I reached the garage and I parked outside the door, not wanting to create a bunch of noise by having the mechanical doors open for me to drive inside. I got out and walked around to the left of the garage and entered a side door using the thumbprint electronic keypad. I then did the same as I entered into the main house, walking into a dark kitchen.

I thought the coast was clear, as I kicked off my shoes by the door so I could walk quietly over the floor. I was halfway through the kitchen heading towards the great room and the main staircase when I heard a voice from the shadows behind me.

"So, out late when you're grounded, are ya Master Yoongi," said the voice.

I am not proud of it, but the disembodied voice scared the shit out of me and I hit the deck – literally, throwing myself on the floor and frantically army crawling around the kitchen island to find a place to hide and potentially set up an area of defense against said intruder. It wasn't until I hit the floor did I realize the voice belonged to Lil, who flipped on the lights and stood, chuckling at me. I grunted in frustration and stood up, adjusting my clothing but not looking her in the eye.

"And where were you, young man? One of the security men came looking for me to tell me they recognized your car pulling into the estate. You are lucky they didn't wake your mother instead. Then again, they know who is the disciplinarian in this house," she said, coming around the table and walking slowly towards me.

I figured I wasn't going to get out of this without some sort of explanation and so I told her that I snuck out to check on Y/N, who was by herself out in town. I didn't mention she was by herself in the dark at the Overlook, a major hot spot for teens to go to make out late at night.

Lil came around to face me, sizing up my explanation with a judging look on her face. "Hmm, tsk. Out with a girl, hmm. You were gone quite a while Master Yoongi, and you look quite flushed. Tell me – shall I expect a grandchild in 9 months perhaps?"

My head whipped up and I looked at her in the eye, obviously with a look of horror and shock on my face that she recognized because she burst out laughing yet again.

"Now, now Master Yoongi. Don't worry, I only tease. Your secret meeting with that wonderful girl will remain with me. That is, if you bring me what I want tomorrow," she said, cocking an eyebrow.

I knew what she wanted; it was the same thing every time she blackmailed me. "I can't leave during the day, Lil, but I can have it delivered and have it here by the afternoon," I said.

She thought about my offer and decided it was good enough, as she stood aside and gestured that I could go. As I made my way past her, she grabbed my ear and pulled me by it so I had to bend down to her short height. She quickly pecked my cheek with a kiss, saying "But you better make it TWO boxes of truffles, this time, young man!"