Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N

A/N: So I'm trying to learn to write smaller chapters that aren't so overloaded with info. Here is a nice little filler chapter. Hope you like it!

--------------------------------

Y/N POV:

I had seen this girl around somewhere before, besides the office here. I couldn't quite place where I saw her - but I had the inkling that I knew her from somewhere. I also knew right away she was bad news and I could smell trouble from a mile away.

It was obvious this girl knew Yoongi well - or at least faked that she did. Either way, it was a closeness that wasn't going to continue, fuck you very much.

I stood staring at him, his eyes wide as he shuffled on his feet as he stared right back at me. Funny how he can go from dominant daddy to deer in the headlights in mere minutes.

"So who was that," I asked, my eyes squinting at him as I put my hands on my hips.

"Uhhh... Bal? Val? Balenciaga," he replied nervously.

I started moving closer to him, my movements measured like a huntress stalking her prey.

"I don't give a fuck what designer bag she was named after, I meant how do YOU know her," I asked.

"Babe I don't know her at all! She works in the office and I've only run into her a handful of times," he said.

"How many is a handful of times, Yoongi? You haven't been living here that long," I asked.

Yoongi came to me then, pulling me to him and kissing me on the cheek.

He's trying to soften me up....grr. Stay strong, Y/N.

"I've seen her probably 5 times, including tonight. She seems to always pop up when I'm coming or going. I've never let her in the apartment until today, and then again I didn't let her in. She pushed her way in," he explained.

He wrapped me in a hug, nuzzling his face into my neck as I hummed, thinking of what he said. This girl was obviously direct and not scared to make her presence known, even when the guy obviously is taken. Those types are the scary ones - they will stop at nothing to get what they want.

"Baby I know she is trying to get my attention, and I just ignore her. If it becomes a problem I will take care of it. You don't have anything to worry about okay," he said, his hands moving down the back of my legs, spreading them and pulling them up and around him. I held onto his neck as he picked me up as if I weighed nothing.

"I'm just worried she is going to cause us trouble. It's not that I don't trust you - I do, I just don't trust her. There is something about her. I've seen her before," I grumbled, my face now in his neck. He smelled of cologne and salty sweat from our last round together.

He took me into the bathroom, sitting me down on the small sink in there. He then opened the bathroom cabinet that hung over the toilet, revealing a shit ton of bath products.

"Where did you get all this crap," I exclaimed, pulling down a peony bubble bath and a package of bath bombs.

"I uh....was preparing to have you over more when I got you back, so I ordered all this stuff online. I wasn't sure what you like so I just got a bunch of different kinds," he muttered, waving his hand over all of the products that were nearly bursting out of the cabinet.

I squealed, grabbing him around the neck and dragging him to me saying, "Awwwwww. That is the sweetest! That is seriously romantic, Yoongi. What a good boy!"

He pursed his lips, looking at my chest as his fingertips moved underneath the hem of his shirt that I was wearing, dragging it up my body.

"Good boy, hmmm? I also got you some of your favorite chocolates that are in the fridge and I picked up your favorite book so you can read it here when you stay over," he said.