Chapter 11

"A-Akabane you say? You got any siblings?"

"Yeah but he doesn't know me. My family threw me out when he was born because I wasn't good enough. His name is Karma."

"Changing the topic. What rank are you in the Elite Assassin 10?"

"You think I'm one of them? They're only snobs and show off assassins. They're pathetic."

Your eyebrow twitched in fury, "Ever heard of 'The Crimson Assassin'?" You asked pointing at his his chest with your hand looking like a toy gun,

"Yeah he's the youngest Elite 10 member. He thinks he's big and shows off. Wouldn't want him catching what I'm saying, I'd be dead in a slip second."

"And what makes you think it's a 'he'?"

"You think one of the youngest and deadliest assassins is a girl? What a joke."

"Ahh," You said, holding your finger up adjusting your non existent tie, "Let me fully introduce myself, Hello Aki, The names Y/n Karasuma, Assassin name, The Crimson Assassin or Agent Red. Nice to meet you."

You saw that he started sweating as you went to shake his hand.

"Why don't we start off by planning the assassination? These people are very high in the world so therefore they must have very high security..."

Your conversation went on for at least 3 hours, and so you decided that you were going to sleep.

Aki hovered over you, "You know you're beautiful." He whispered into your ear.

"I don't have time for your bullshit Boy. I need my sleep."

He grabbed your arms and pinned you up against the wall, "And what if I say no to that?"

You smiled, "I'll simply have to kill you."

"You can't kill me when you can't move."

"Please, I'm one of the worlds best assassins, I could have little bags of poison in my finger nails, meaning I could dig my nails into you and let the poison seep through. I have at least 2 Guns on me and I know how to perfectly shoot with most of my body parts. I have a pocket knife in my hair which you can't take off of me because your holding my hands down. I have two knifes in the bottom of my shoes and I can kick you where it hurts, I've got many ways to kill you and I'm not afraid to use any of them. Now if you want to die, keep on going, if not, let go of me."

He let go of you, fearing what would happen if he didn't.

"Oh right you're an Akabane right?" You said looking back at him, he simply nodded in return, you smirked,

"I'm dating your brother."