Chapter 2

¥••••••••••••••••••¥

At least a month had passed and you had become more friendlier towards the E Class.

Well, except the person you knocked unconscious on your first day, Karma Akabane. He would always find a way to tease and annoy you knowing what could happen, but you were forbidden to harm any students after your first day.

Today there was going to be a new student, but of course, no normal student.

"Hey guys, look how hot the new student is!" Maehara said showing a picture on his phone.

You quietly snickered to yourself knowing what the new student actually was.

Everyone had sat down in their seats and class had begun.

Dad started explaining that the new student was a machine with the name Autonomously Intelligent Fixed Artillery in shortened, AIFA.

The moment class has started you saw the box light up and bullets flying around the room.

You scoffed as none of the pellets hit the octopus, but quickly got annoyed at the fact that the box wouldn't stop shooting. You were surprised at the fact that the thing actually shot of a fingertip.

After getting fed up of all the bullet sound, you decided to ditch by climbing through the window in the back.

You wondered around the forest lost in thought until you turned a corner and walking into someone making you fall back.

The person stuck a hand out,

"Sorry, It was my fault."

You took the hand and then dusted yourself off,

"It's okay and I wasn't paying attention anyway. My names Y/n."

"I'm Asano. And shouldn't you be in class?"

"Shouldn't you be in class?"

"Fair point Y/n-Chan."

He looks so familiar to Akabane that I just want to punch the living day lights out of him. But he is kinda cute... Does that mean I think Akabane is cute?! Well he is... What! No he's not, he's the annoyed jerk who ticks me off 24/7...

"Hey Y/n-Chan what class you in? I'm in Class 3-A."

"Your probably gonna start to bully me like everyone else but I'm in 3-E."

"Oh..." You saw his face sadden a little before he turned around and waved,

"See you around Y/n-Chan."

You also turned around and guess what? You walked into another person,

"Don't talk to Asano." You looked up to see the face of Karma Akabane.

"Oh great.. It's you..." You mumbled.

"What's wrong with me. Am I too handsome for you~?"

What a sly person...

"But seriously, don't talk to Asano,"

"I can talk to whoever I want. You aren't in charge of me Akabane."

"But I can be~." You felt blood rush up to your cheeks.

"Y-your lucky I can't hurt you! O-Other wise you w-would be dead!"

He leant towards your face breathing on your ear, "Awe is little Miss Assassin flustered~?"

"I-I uhh..." You got cut off by lips on yours,

"And that's payback for your first day here. Don't think anything of it."

¥••••••••••••••••••¥