Chapter 8

(Now that is deep)

(Now that is deep)

Your face blushed deep red as his lips were placed on yours. You hesitated for a split second but then melted into the kiss, during that time you realized,

I'm in love with the devil.

After at least kissing for about 3 minutes you both parted ways, needing air to breathe, "You kissed back?" He mumbled shyly,

"I love you to Karma," You said, looking sideways. You saw Karma's face light up,

"So your mine now?" You nodded your head slightly while blushing,

"One of the deadliest assassins is mine now!" He sung while twirling you around and pulling you into a deep hug,

"Let's stay like this for a while," He mumbled into your hair. But Korosensei obviously ruined it by taking a picture and mumbling about OTP's and Ships.

You got angry and started throwing knifes and shooting him all the way into your classroom, "I can't believe you Korosensei! You Octopus! I was having a moment!"

Korosensei giggled, "You mean moments." He corrected,

"YOU SAW THAT TO? IM GOI ND TO MURDER YOU YOU PEVERTED ,EVES-DROPPING, ANNOYING, MOMENT RUINING OCTOPUS!" You yelled cutting 4 of his tentacles off. Karma hugged you from behind,

"No need to go rage mode Y/n." You had calmed down in Karma's arms but hadn't noticed that he mouthed the words 'Send that to me' behind your back. You snuggled into his chest and ended up falling asleep.

You heard Karma mumbled into your ear, "If you don't wake up Ill kiss you in front of everyone,"

"I'M UP!!! DON'T DO THAT!"

"Whatever do you mean Y/n-Chan~"?

"Just don't-!" Your words were muffled by Karma's lips on yours, of course you kissed back. Everyone's mouths hung open as it happened. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Okuda Glaring at you, but you shrugged it off.

Everyone was congratulating you both.

Korosensei was in awe so he was caught off guard when Karma kissed you, so you both took this as a chance to assassinate him. But of course we had no chance.

¥•••• Assassination ••••¥

We put Korosensei through hell after making him watch 1 hour of his embarrassing moments. Then we shot off the tentacles he promised. After that we got 4 people to drive away in boats ripping the cage of the floating place. Everyone used Hydro Floaters and created a water cage around it. Though he was focused on the snipers. They were fake. The real snipers shot and there was a big explosion.

The next the you know Karma was putting  sea slugs on Korosensei's little ball form.

"This is my trump card of all trump cards. My absolute defense form."

¥•••• Time Skip ••••¥

Karasuma got blasted with a canister of gas.

You told everyone to block the exits with hand signs just as smog was about to leave,

"Smog. You poisoned my classmates, nearly gassed two of them, and gassed my dad. You've gone to far..." You roundhouse kicked him and then tied him up.

Next the girls not including yourself because Karma switched you out with Nagisa, went inside and opened the doors for everyone.

Next was someone you knew Karma could handle,

"What's with all the hn's?"

"It makes me sound like a samurai hn. I'm going to call back up I don't want to be fighting a kid hn."

Karma grabbed a nearby plant and swung it at his phone and throw a window.

"I can break windows too you know. And come on, calling back up against a mere Junior High student?"

"Kar-." You stopped your dad from intervening,

"Karma's chin is down. Usually when he's fighting opponents his chin is up, he's looking down at them. But right now he's concentrated. If you hadn't noticed Karma is always looking and taking in what you teach us Dad, he concentrates on your moves. Though he may not be there most of the time, he trains and he practices, better than any of you. He can handle this."

Everyone watched at Karma got hit with a gas canister. He fell to the floor. You smirked as you remembered earlier,

Flashback

"Hey Karma, keep this handy, if what I think is correct you're going to need this." You handed him a handkerchief, even though he was confused, he took it and put it in his sleeve.

FlashBack After the fight with Smog

After you knocked him unconscious and tied him up you took his unused gas canister and threw it over to Karma who caught it and smirked,

"Keep this handy it might come useful."

End of FlashBacks

You saw Karma smirk a little as the assassin turned around and got blasted with gas.

"B-but how."

"I was focused on everything but your hands. Once you agreed on the fair fight I knew something was going to happen. You're an assassin and you were hired. You were hired you wouldn't have a choice weather to fight me fair."

He tried to punch Karma but quickly found himself on the floor by yours truly.

You and Karma both had a tail and horns, "Oh we're not done here."

"Y/n the bag," You handed Karma the bag as you pulled out your wasabi.

Everyone sweat dropped.

Now it was the weird guy who licked his guns.

(If you cant tell I'm being really lazy and don't want to write this scene so on to Takaoka)

Takaoka blew up the antidote but you couldn't do anything because this was Nagisa's fight.

You saw Nagisa pick up the knife. Terasaka started shouting at him after he threw the stun gun at his back. You didn't take in what he was shouting because you were focused on his eyes. Nagisa's eyes, they were filled with blood lust and rage yet Nagisa had control over it.

He put the stun gun in his back pocket and walked towards Takaoka. You smiled knowing what move he was going to pull.

The Stun Clap.

You need 3 ideal things to complete this move,

1. The user must have more than one weapon

2. The opponent must be skilled in combat

3. The opponent must have experienced what it was like to face death

The closer Nagisa got the more concentrated Takaoka was on the knife, Nagisa dropped the knife, and used the move that will always work, The Stun Clap.

"Whatever your about to do Please don't do it with that look on your face!"

Nagisa smiled,

"Thank you Takaoka-Sensei."