Chapter 9

You walked into class to see everyone looking at Korosensei eating a colossal sized pudding through the window,

"You know what, I'm not even going to ask what's going on."

You saw Kaede banging her head against the wall, "MY PUDDING!!!"

After this scenario, it was time for P.E today the class was working ion Parkour so today, they were playing cops and robbers. Karasuma being the one who catches and Korosensei being on lookout.

4 people have been caught.

2 more people have been caught.

"If you can get tagged, you can be un tagged!"

Okijama(?) showed a picture of a girl in a bikini and Sugino tagged them all out but Bitch-Sensei.

The next group that was caught told a sad story and Korosensei let them go.

And before they new it the time was up and they all fell to the floor out of breath,

"Where the hell is Y/n? I haven't seen her all game!"

"Right behind you dad."

¥•••• Time Skip ••••¥

Everyone gave Korosensei a dirty look as he walked into the room. There was a magazine in front of them,

'Weekly Punch'

'A quite Neighborhood Shaken! A Yellow Menace Targets F-Cups and above'

'Exclusive! Late Night Terror in Kunugigaoka: Underwear Theif on the Loose'

'Underwear Thief Strikes again!'
'Only after F-Cups and above'
'A Yellow Man's 'Nurufufufu' Echoing through the night.'

"They're totally talking about you."

"I'd never thought you be like this Sensei."

"B-But that wasn't me! I don't know anything about this!"

"Do you have an Alleby(?) . Where were you on the nights of the attack? Do you have someone to back you up?"

"Well I was flying through the coldest parts of the atmosphere to keep my gelato cold..."

"AS IF SOMEONE COULD BACK THAT UP!!"

"Cmon guys he's a creepy person but he's not a perv sure, he's read some adult magazines, been bribed with dirty pictures. Stared intently at pin ups during Recess... Korosensei just turn yourself in." Isogia said turning around and slumping his shoulders.

"THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! I HAVE BEEN WRONGLY ACCUSED. I shall get rid of all my pin ups," He said while throwing everything out of his draws until he came across a purple bra,

"You've gotta be kidding me," Terasaka said while leaning against a wall.

Fuwa walked in holding a book, "Check it out guys! He's got all our names written and our cup size next to them!"